I iz worried

Goob

Six-man fan
Yew knowd, I don't mind atellin' yew I iz a lil worried that them Injuns from Cherkee iz gonna try to pull one of them homecomin' surprises on Richland come Nov. 7. I iz afeared that they iz gonna try and git the game cancelled sumhow. Thiz homecomin' thing iz jest a smokescreen fer whatever iz acomin' so they can then done say, "Well, sure it can happen, looked whut happened at our homecomin' thing." WELL, let thiz here done serve notice that them Injuns iz planning a surprise attack. So if sumthing duz go down, don't say ole Goob didn't done warn yew.

I mean, I cud done understand bein' skeered of Nov. 7. I wud be. But there ain't no reason to be skeered of atalkin' with me. I iz yur cross the county cuzin. Jest think of me as a combo of Dr. Phil, Dear Abby and Magnum P.I. on thiz deal. I iz here to done listen to yur pain bout thiz whole ordeal. So if yew done need to reach out to sumbody, let me be that feller, cuz I'll stretch out the boat oar jest as far as it will done go fer people. Like a bridge over stirred up waters, my boat oar iz done extended to yew in yur hour of need. BTW, if yew folks done need a homecomin' to come home to, Richland's iz Oct. 17. Feel free to come and join uz. Now I knowd yew all done got a game prolly, but if it done gits cancelatated or yew iz got an open date, git yur hides over here.

Come on Goob, give the coach from Cherokee a little credit. He's not one of those types. He's been around long enough to not want to dodge anyone. You play the game because of the love of the game, not what anyone thinks the outcome will possibly be.

Well, I don't knowd, but I done heard he wuz alurkin' round the Richland game Friday nite. I'ma aguessin' he iz scheming on sum way to do sum kind of thing we ain't never seen before. Like declarin' the bleachers iz unsafe and cancelatating the game or declaring the grass is too green and cancelatating or declaring that them Richland fellers iz jest too good and cancelatating. Or maybe that all homecoming sixman games in SS county has done been outlawed by the U. I. of L.

Only in your dreams!!! One good thing about this board, the RS kids don't need to do any trash talking, they have all of you old guys doing it for them!!!

Back