I done cud be wrong...

Goob

Six-man fan
Yew knowd, I done cud be wrong, but I done believe that the average IQ on thiz here site has done dropped bout 20 points...

Goob":w8vbz3fc said:
Yew knowd, I done cud be wrong, but I done believe that the average IQ on thiz here site has done dropped bout 20 points...

I blame you, Goob, because you quit posting on this site for quite a while! While you posted the most when Goob Jr. was in high school, you are now the face of sixmanfootball.com!

Dear Tim,

Nope, I ain’t no face of six-feller football...maybe the boat oar or hindend, but not the face. Thare iz a Mt. Rushmore of six-feller football...Granger, Leman, Cowboy and that High Plains Drifter (yew done need one coachin’ Genius on the deel).

Goob":1emk0jxt said:
Dear Tim,

Nope, I ain’t no face of six-feller football...maybe the boat oar or hindend, but not the face. Thare iz a Mt. Rushmore of six-feller football...Granger, Leman, Cowboy and that High Plains Drifter (yew done need one coachin’ Genius on the deel).

We can agree to disagree on that! :) If I may ask you, why did you pick Goob over Gomer? I have always wondered why you chose the least funny member of the Pile family.

Dear Tim,

I done think it I iz Pyle not Pile, but Goob don’t have nuthin’ to do with them. And I done think it wuz Goober, not Goob. Anywayz, Goob wuz local legend and kinfolk.

Goob":1d8eniu3 said:
Dear Tim,

I done think it I iz Pyle not Pile, but Goob don’t have nuthin’ to do with them. And I done think it wuz Goober, not Goob. Anywayz, Goob wuz local legend and kinfolk.

So Goob does not equal Goober Pyle? Scandalous! I apologize to the Pyles for misspelling their sir name.

Back