How's Bloomburg?

SIXMAN WATCHER 1352":3lj50mip said:
i love seeing bloomburg play football. They have such an amazing team. This team plays real football.... Oh wait my bad they have 0-6 record... ok they have a terrible team and noone wants to watch them play. Its really an embarrasment to the game of football.

What's an embarrassment is some one with out regard to accuracy of their statements shows the world how ignorant they are. I seriously doubt that you have seen any of Bloomburgs games. You managed to sneak unnoticed unto some one computer and decided to try and start something.

If you want t be taken seriously, try proof reading your comments, correcting your spelling and punctuation errors and add a few facts. Facts like so far 100% of the people replying to you, think you are an ass.

SIXMAN WATCHER 1352":2gsgyi94 said:
i love seeing bloomburg play football. They have such an amazing team. This team plays real football.... Oh wait my bad they have 0-6 record... ok they have a terrible team and noone wants to watch them play. Its really an embarrasment to the game of football.
"Mister,
you can say whatever you want about me.
But I'm gonna have to ask you not to talk that way about ma horse".

SIXMAN WATCHER 1352":jf7jz0wt said:
My compadres are right. You are an ignorant a$$hole. People like you are an embarrassment to the game. You put those young men down, when you should be showing them respect. They show HEART with their refusal to quit. That in itself is enough to deserve respect. You on the otherhand, have earned my contempt. You are a disgrace to mankind.

SIXMAN WATCHER 1352":1jupfyzo said:
You are a sad, sad, pathetic little man. Does it make u feel bigger to down these boys? Don't take it out on good hard working boys because your parents didn't love you. Its not their fault. Quit trying to overcompensate for your "shortcomings" by picking on kids who are doing nothing more than try to better themselves.

SIXMAN WATCHER 1352":1z1nlz9v said:
You make me sick!! Those boys are out there everyday giving 110% during practice, and even more during the games. We have 6 boys playing the whole time without any breaks, I have yet to hear them complaining or say that they are embarassed. Those boys need support, encouragement and praise for all that they have worked through, not the trash that is coming from you!

I think PeepingTom is one of those sick little bastards that just has to have attention, even if it's negative. He isn't just going after one team or one area's teams. As much trouble as I have suffering fools, I think the best course of action is to ignore the idiot.

Sorry guys, That jerk just made me angry. I will ignore a lot of things but, when it comes to my "boys" I can't help it. They are a special group of young men trying their best, and to be attacked like that......it just ain't right.
I'm glad I have y'all to keep me (half way) level headed.

6manfootballmom":3bpr95mc said:
Sorry guys, That jerk just made me angry. I will ignore a lot of things but, when it comes to my "boys" I can't help it. They are a special group of young men trying their best, and to be attacked like that......it just ain't right.

I've just about had to handcuff my self to keep from going off on the idgit. I bet he's one of those kids whose daddy ran out when he was little and his momma has les a progression of "men" through his life. No one has ever paid any attention to him. So, he lashes out at the world to get even with it for his crappy little lot in life. If he isn't in the pen in 5 years, we'll read about him in the paper going off in a workplace shooting at a McDonalds some where.

oldfat&bald":2iz4oz42 said:
6manfootballmom":2iz4oz42 said:

I've just about had to handcuff my self to keep from going off on the idgit. I bet he's one of those kids whose daddy ran out when he was little and his momma has les a progression of "men" through his life. No one has ever paid any attention to him. So, he lashes out at the world to get even with it for his crappy little lot in life. If he isn't in the pen in 5 years, we'll read about him in the paper going off in a workplace shooting at a McDonalds some where.
Thanks !! A lot!!!

Sooooooooo...
Bburg's on the road right about now over to Irving.
Hopefully they had a big pancake breakfast
down at the Baptist/Methodist/Catholic church,
and maybe some peanuts or a granola bar for the bus ride.
I would love to play Saturday games just for that reason.

Go WILD you Cats!
Go WILD!
All you can do is your best.
Be careful comin' home.

(Watch over em' Mom).

SIXMAN WATCHER 1352":28imj0jr said:

You must have a very poor quality of life to come on here and bash teams. I pray to God that you aren't an adult. And judging by your substandard quality of grammar and spelling, not to mention your poor character, it's a disgrace to your parents and whatever education system you went through. You say absolutely nothing that contributes to this board. That's not true...you just made me a BIG fan of Bloomburg. GO WILDCATS!

Our boys played so hard today. Our boys NEVER quit!! The score was 54 to 8 with 4 minutes left in the 3rd qtr. Thank you so much for your support on here. BTW we are getting a football field!!

See if you can get them to name it after Dr. Tinkle......or Canine Countenance............. or OFB..............or you could just name it "Bloomberg Field".

smokeyjoe53":3cn7lo33 said:
See if you can get them to name it after Dr. Tinkle......or Canine Countenance............. or OFB..............or you could just name it "Bloomberg Field".
Nice suggestions but, how about Slasher Stadium or 'Cats field of pain.....

Back