How far will Aquilla go?

mj1522":1halllsh said:
The question should be, how far will Abbott go? I think Aquilla will have a tough time making the playoffs. This is a tough district. But Abbott is the clear favorite; too much speed and great blocking!
Aquilla will have a tough time making playoffs? I think their only competition for distrct is Abbott, and the rabbits aren't quite good enough to win.
I expect Aquilla to be district champs and Abbott to be 2nd. I know you rabbity fans don't like hearing that, but sometimes the truth hurts.

When Aquilla defeats or even plays a team ranked in the top 20 in division 1, we will talk! Oh that's right they do not even play one until they play Abbott in district. Enough said!

letsgobulldogs":1l1dq32t said:
they do have potential, they are fast, they have a big line, but stamina is a big factor in six man, you have to be a good second half team to go far, and thats not what i saw, all im saying is theres a difference in calling yourself a state team and being a state team, you can walk around saying it and giving your team a big head all u want, but its what u do on the feild that matters, and well see what happens when the cougs face a team thats worth their salt

Does winning State qualify as going far? Seen several teams go that far that actually played very few second halfs during the entire year. I guess a team would need to be prepared to play 4 quarters just in case, but not sure most State Champs over the years are recognized as 2nd half teams. More like a Mike Tyson in his younger days. Sorry to use that waste of humanity as an example, but it came out of nowhere. Maybe because of his recent publicity.

mj1522":2gba1hvb said:
When Aquilla defeats or even plays a team ranked in the top 20 in division 1, we will talk! Oh that's right they do not even play one until they play Abbott in district. Enough said!
Which top 20 teams has Abbott played? Walnut Springs - the are badly overrated. Get ready Rabbitboy, Aquilla will prove themselves in district and the playoffs.

Back