High Island?

Well, well, well...sum of yew fellers iz samplin' sum of that polio weed yerselfs. Either that or yew iz plain deelusional...yew might need a pull or two from the evercleer jug jest to balance things out.

I'm out of medical marijuana myself. A couple of shots of everclear might do the trick.
These guys could be for real Goob. Y'all better bring back TE down from the high mountain and try to sneak him in just for insurance.

granger":3uasggjv said:
OK, game changed to Friday at Seguin Lifegate.
6PM

A little more equitable regarding the drive.
Mount Calm was 271 for HI, 146 RS.
Seguin is 238 HI, 190 RS .
Them Wiley coyote's will take every advantage they can.

Ok, all yew fellers who done think it iz goin to be a close game I done need yew to declare here on thiz thread. Stand and deeliver, yew pekkerwoods yew.

Goob":266emjt1 said:
Ok, all yew fellers who done think it iz goin to be a close game I done need yew to declare here on thiz thread. Stand and deeliver, yew pekkerwoods yew.

Although I'm a High Island apologist, I'm also a realist...
Richland Springs - 75
High Island - 68

EaglePrideFan":1utl1j0y said:
Goob":1utl1j0y said:

Although I'm a High Island apologist, I'm also a realist...
Richland Springs - 75
High Island - 68

Somehow I don't think Goob will think this realistic at all.

Dear EPF,

I done love yur rosy-eyed opturism, but I done got a question...do yew watch a lot of that Joel Osteen feller?

After watching RS with my own eyes last week, I think they need a test like this. They did what they had to do, but honestly weren't pushed at all until the last few minutes. Some sloppy defense, a penalty or two and when AHC scored and it looked like they might have to play past halftime. RS responded quickly, but getting challenged early in the season will go a long way.

I agree teams should be tested........ dumb old me, I thought playing #4 ranked team in D1 a couple of weeks ago was supposed to be a test........

granger":1ggznqd7 said:
Ha! at home against a known opponent is one thing. being on the road against a relatively unknown good team makes this more like an early playoff game.

This is exactly what HI needs as well. Their schedule has been soft so far: http://sixmanfootball.com/why_test.php?t=1268
So basically, empirical data is the basis of HI's relatively low ranking; they actually are viewed as a better team based on potential? Just trying to understand........

You use the term 'better' team. I am not sure what you are getting at.

as for empirical vs. potential, that is an apt description of HI. They haven't played anyone, but the general consensus is they are an up and coming team this year. time will tell

RS plays a bunch of teams they know. This one is an unknown. on the road. This allows Jerry to act as though it is a first round playoff game and see where his guys stand. that was my initial point. The goal for RS isn't this game. It is that last game of the season. everything else is just preparation.

Seriously,
There are people on here saying HI will COMPETE with Richland Springs.

PEOPLE i know there are crazies in the world, like the ones voting in this election, but COME ON...

THIS RICHLAND SPRINGS TEAM HAS PLAYED THE LIKES OF SEVERAL PLAYOFF TEAMS THE PAST YEAR and those kids came back.
HI has played Calvert and got 45ed with the kids returning

HI schedule kills them as well, IF Brazosport scored 48 .............. NUFF SAID

RIchland Springs by 45

Goob":1ul6u77q said:

Goob, are you making the trip? It's been one of my life-long goals to meet you. Goob!

Back