Greg Hardy

topher80":2m4lelpl said:
http://deadspin.com/this-is-why-nfl-star-greg-hardy-was-arrested-for-assaul-1739117634

I felt sick to my stomach reading this article. It has been 2 hours and I still feel sick. He should be in jail.

If I were her father, he'd be dead.

And our kids see this scum on television, where the Cowboys, ESPN ,and FoxSports make him into a team leader and a misunderstood person. I say Greg Hardy belongs in jail where he can not harm another woman physically or emotinally.
Yes there is room for grace and forgivness, but remorse has to come into focus on Hardy's part. None will come as long as he is free and making huge $$$ in the league.

Not defending either Hardy or Goodell, but at least THIS time, Goodell TRIED to get him out. It was the Players' Association that basically sued to get his suspension reduced to only 4 games. Once he paid the girl not to testify, there wasn't much the courts could do...which gave the Union the ammunition to declare him a poor, innocent, misunderstood soul. After THAT happened, the smarmy used-car salesman from Arkansas could throw up his hands and "do the Christian thing," and give that man a second chance.

It's all disgusting, and a horrible reflection of our priorities.

I don't know why people are so shocked now that pictures have came out. A NFL defensive lineman grabbed her by the neck and threw her. It's pretty sad, and looks really bad for the Cowboys. Greg Hardy just seems like a terrible person, that should not be given a second chance.

Speaking for myself, I follow the NFL on and off. I haven't watched very much this year as I haven't been well and spend most Sundays sleeping. In any case, I have always preferred the high school and college game. I read about the Hardy case when it first happened and had seen headlines about Hardy joining the Cowboys, etc. However, when I read that article on Deadspin last week, I was floored. He should have went to jail after it happened, he should be in jail right now and for many years to come. Sadly, this won't happen.

topher80":3gzphyi6 said:
Speaking for myself, I follow the NFL on and off. I haven't watched very much this year as I haven't been well and spend most Sundays sleeping. In any case, I have always preferred the high school and college game. I read about the Hardy case when it first happened and had seen headlines about Hardy joining the Cowboys, etc. However, when I read that article on Deadspin last week, I was floored. He should have went to jail after it happened, he should be in jail right now and for many years to come. Sadly, this won't happen.

I have not watched a NFL game in almost 2 years now. Boring.

This is a sign of our times. The society we live in is changing for the worse. I'm like others that seldom watch a NFL or NBA game. All about me,me,me! Certainly not what it used to be when I was a kid.

coyote_king":w00sjwrz said:
I don't know why people are so shocked now that pictures have came out. A NFL defensive lineman grabbed her by the neck and threw her. It's pretty sad, and looks really bad for the Cowboys. Greg Hardy just seems like a terrible person, that should not be given a second chance.
I'm glad Jesus don't feel that way about all of us. Everyone deserves a second chance to be a better person. I just think he should be earning his second chance behind bars.

Hardy is like a bunch you see in the NFL. Not much of a brain and full of steroids or other drugs. What is the NFL drug testing policy? Probably makes as much sense as a truck driver taking a DOT drug test and being tested for 5 major drugs, and the little old lady being tested for Walmart and taking a non-DOT drug test and being tested for 10 major drugs. Why? Federal government wants to keep the truck drivers on the road, and the NFL wants to keep players on the field. Just my opinion!

Back