Gordon vs Abbott Thoughts

Pump the brakes good buddy. We are just talking about the region final game not a state championship.

Abbot will have to get by Gordon this week and face off against Jonesboro. If they get both of them taken care of you will have a very good West team.

West will win the title this year.
But by same token doesn’t Jonesboro have to get by May first ? I mean let’s at least play the game. Lol

I believe Gordon is a really good team. I just know Abbott has been there , done that so many times they are so use to games like this. And I have a hard time believing that anybody is going to stop #8! The kid is just on a whole different level than anybody else that will be on that field come Friday. He is a man amongst children. Jonesboro will get throttled by either team.

I believe Gordon is a really good team. I just know Abbott has been there , done that so many times they are so use to games like this. And I have a hard time believing that anybody is going to stop #8! The kid is just on a whole different level than anybody else that will be on that field come Friday. He is a man amongst children. Jonesboro will get throttled by either team.
No doubt Sustala in a man child! An exceptional talent with a great team around him.

Jerry Jones is missing out on some money on these games. He should invite some of the East sixman playoff teams to play their games at Jerry'
s World on the same day for a kind of pre–State Jamboree event. Schedule the East games at Jerry's World and schedule the West games where practical at Shotwell Stadium on a different day. It would attract a lot of attention from the rest of the Texas football world and give fans the chance to see at least two games at the same venue.

Granted, the teams generally get better as the playoffs continue, but Milford was a pretty good test for Gordon and they beat Milford handily. I think that was a pretty good response to the "easy schedule" argument. I think they will give Abbott all they can handle. I've picked Gordon in an upset (-1 still counts lol). Gordon by 13.
Milford should never be considered in the same category as Abbott

Bold Bold Statement! Gonna have to lock in on this thread!

In my honest opinion if Milford would’ve been a little more disciplined that game would’ve been much different. Early on Milford was hanging with Gordon, don’t expect Abbott to do the same

In my honest opinion if Milford would’ve been a little more disciplined that game would’ve been much different. Early on Milford was hanging with Gordon, don’t expect Abbott to do the same
You mean if Gordon would have been more disciplined it would have been different right? Lolol. That was the difference in the first quarter, otherwise it would have been over at the half. No question about it. Gordon had 10 to 1 the talent in that one. This one will come down to coaching today.

No doubt Sustala in a man child! An exceptional talent with a great team
I guess Gordon did not get the memo that they were to play like children. GO HORNS!!!

Back