Gordon vs Abbott Thoughts

You mean if Gordon would have been more disciplined it would have been different right? Lolol. That was the difference in the first quarter, otherwise it would have been over at the half. No question about it. Gordon had 10 to 1 the talent in that one. This one will come down to coaching today.
If it comes
And crickets. I told you Gordon is real
dude they are legit . Gordon might be the best team in sixman this year . No joke

No they shouldn’t . By the looks of there schedule Milford lost to teams in abbotts district and Abbott 45d everyone in district . Definitely wouldn’t put them

With that being said,Abbott by 14. Gordon will be the best “test” for Abbott but they will just be a speed bump for the pack on the way to Jerry world
So much for the "speed bump". Speaking of speed, Abbott had no answer for all of Gordon's team speed. Total domination!!!

If ya look back on here I told everyone about that Team Speed. Tried telling everyone Gordon was the real deal.
And they’re still a young team, I believe. Best I can remember they were mostly freshman, maybe a couple sophomores, last year when Abbott knocked them out in this same round. They’ll be a force next year, probably next few years, if that is the case.

Back