Gordon vs Abbott Thoughts

Gordon smashes Westbrook after what I saw tonight
gotta factor in WB’s experience in the big game. Talent for talent is one thing but that type of experience is priceless. They’ve been there two years in a row. They played a team they were picked to lose too. They dominated the next. I’m not saying Gordon can’t win but to think they will smash WB is a little overboard. Provided they both make it. Still some football to play and anything can happen. Just ask Abbott

gotta factor in WB’s experience in the big game. Talent for talent is one thing but that type of experience is priceless. They’ve been there two years in a row. They played a team they were picked to lose too. They dominated the next. I’m not saying Gordon can’t win but to think they will smash WB is a little overboard. Provided they both make it. Still some football to play and anything can happen. Just ask Abbott
I was fixing to say the same thing. I will give credit to Gordon on tonight’s win but to start sizing for their gold rings might be taking it a little to far to quick.

At the first of the year I did pick WB Vs Gordon for the final.

In my honest opinion if Abbott would've been a little more disciplined they may have made it to the fourth quarter. GO HORNS!!!
Easy there commissioner Fuller. I’m sure you’re accurate on your assumption about discipline. Just glad to be living rent free in your head.

Easy there commissioner Fuller. I’m sure you’re accurate on your assumption about discipline. Just glad to be living rent free in your head.
Your leaving money on the table with that free rent, I would pay you rent money to get to read the comedy in your post. GO HORNS!!!

Not saying that, he is a 4 year starter and a very solid player. He was been on the All-state team twice. Just saying Gordon won't miss a beat without him, they are that talented. By the way the sr. is also my son.
Awesome congrats then! Hope y'all make it to state against Westbrook. I'm looking forward to seeing that battle!

In my honest opinion if Abbott would've been a little more disciplined they may have made it to the fourth quarter. GO HORNS

Not saying that, he is a 4 year starter and a very solid player. He was been on the All-state team twice. Just saying Gordon won't miss a beat without him, they are that talented. By the way the sr. is also my son.
😂 That shut them up!!!!

Back