Gordon vs Abbott Thoughts

I did not imply that I was referring to Rule and Throckmorton as the 2 schools. Vance Jones coached at Marathin, Sanderson, Garden City and Balmorhea. Nathan Hayes coached at Jayton, Crowell and Benjamin.

Last edited:
If they play anything like they did last nite they will be fine.
Pretty cocky comment. Hope Jonesboro finds a way to make it a game. That coach does have that dawg in him. Regardless who wins, Westbrook will send them home crying. All good though heard today there’s a good chance there’s a certain mustang in Gordon next year

Pretty cocky comment. Hope Jonesboro finds a way to make it a game. That coach does have that dawg in him. Regardless who wins, Westbrook will send them home crying. All good though heard today there’s a good chance there’s a certain mustang in Gordon next year
I hope it's just like you said Abbott would send Gordon home. Just exactly like that. Absolutely no Mustangs allowed in Longhorn territory.

Was not meaning to sound cocky, just stating facts. I think Gordon is peaking at the right time and will be very hard to beat. Keep picking against them and they will for sure be STATE CHAMPS. Your batting 1000 percent!!! LOL!!! GO HORNS!!!

I'm proud of you 10pointduck, you're coming around. Everybody loves a winner!!! GO HORNS!!!
It’s buck but I’ll take duck, it’s much better than the other uck I’ve been called. But a compliment from you is dang hard to come by. Appreciate it, Go Horns! Is that what yall say?

My bad duck, I mean buck. Let me know and I will hook you up with some longhorn gear to wear to the game. I know you will be there cheering on them Horns. GO HORNS!!!

Back