GAMES Covered by the Media

Cougarfan13

Six-man fan
How many games in the East are broadcast or covered by you guys,,,,,,,,,, crickets.......... yeah , spin your answer like Hitlery does.... I want to hear the excuses, " no broadcasting equipment, no press boxes, the answer is BIAS.

Who do you mean by "you guys"? Are you referring to local radio stations? Whether or not that is the case, the bottom line is interest. If you have interest in the games being broadcast, sell advertising and maybe generate a little interest in having the games broadcast. It's called free enterprise or as some might refer to it, Capitalism. Now if you want to call that "spinning" a response because it's not the answer you want, so be it........

Would you rather hear that it is all a west conspiracy against the downtrodden east?

crawford":1roumsj2 said:
More schools in the West

Pretty simple to me
The region numbers are evenly spread....the line dividing East & West may move a little but there are the same number of teams.

West regions have less competition for the airwaves compared to the East. There are more "small" radio stations in the West.

Strawn and Gordon both have weekly online audio broadcasts in the East. Any others with a weekly broadcast, East or West?

I bet we all know a guy that would have loved to broadcast the Aquilla/Abbot game on the Internet. You'll have to ask him why he wasn't allowed to.

Back