First round...???

I choose Faith West over Round Rock.

(A healthy) Logos over Vanguard/ Vanguard over a (not so healthy) Logos

First Baptist over Rockwall

Watauga over Emery-weiner

Hill Country over Abilene Christian

Playoff games are set and I'm ready to make predictions. Some good match ups.

Round Rock over Katy Faith

Sugarland over Waco

Rockwall over Pasadena (Rockwall my surprise team to go far they are talented and deep) I have no ties to Rockwall.

Emery over Harvest (Emery has a better defense and more explosive on offense)

Austin Hill over Abilene (Not sure Abilene deserved this selection)

Round Rock over Katy by 24

Sugar Land over Waco by 18

Rockwall over Pasadena by 45 mid 3rd

Watauga over Emery by 45 halftime

Upset Alert: Abilene over Hill Country by 3

hca=2044":333lqxwn said:
@sicem74 any reason for picking First Baptist over Rockwall. Not trying to say you are wrong just want to hear the why.

I got a chance to watch FBCA play Fort Bend Chargers and that team has a solid run game. They have a good receiver in #8. Defense is touch-and-go but they caused 7 turnovers that game so no matter how you get it done just get it done. Saw in the Pasadena Citizen they played Baytown to 16-8 in the first half. Looks like Baytown opened it up on FBCA in the second half after FBCA tied it at 16-all.

From what I'm hearing the game could play into FBCA favor if Rockwall ain't ready to tackle big #25 and handle #8 as a receiver.

I would love to hear from you if you have a different prediction.

No way Rockwall will 45 FBCA... They may even pull off the upset.
RoundRock may have their hands full with Katy
Emery just throws a lot of different looks at you and can be confusing at times but don't think they can handle Watauga's speed.

I don't think that any team this weekend will get 45'd. Hate to say upsets but based on rankings some may consider them as upsets. No idea about Pasadena but Rockwall is very good I predict Rockwall. Harvest is good but I doubt they 45 Emery. If Harvest takes Emery lightly then this will be an upset. I don't see Austin losing to Abilene. The X factor could be the weather. Cold and potential of rain. I will watch Rockwall and Baytown best second round match up if it happens. Don't miss it.

I have seen very little of round rock.. What's everyone thinking on this game?
I have Katy over rr by 16..
#32 finds a way to gain yards. Very solid rb

THEQB":1w5v0v4e said:
I have seen very little of round rock.. What's everyone thinking on this game?
I have Katy over rr by 16..
#32 finds a way to gain yards. Very solid rb

This should be a good game. I know about Round Rock, because my son played there, he's now graduated and we have all moved away from the area but I still keep up with the team as much as possible.

Both teams have some good talent, it will be close either way it goes. 32 from Katy is very good but from everything I've seen, Round Rock is better then the first time they met.

I say Round Rock wins by 10.

Well well well... Katy over round rock, logos over waco... What else tomorrow? Seems like these teams from the south are making some noise. Looking forward to seeing how that rockwall vs FBCA game turns out. Good luck to all today!

Back