Favorite Guitarists

Across the board Stevie Ray Vaughan would have to be the best by far in my books. He was incredible.<P>Another who I don't believe I saw in any previous posts is Henry Garza of Los Lonely Boys. I've personally seen him almost rip apart a couple of my band's acoustics. If you haven't seen him, buy their DVD.

wait....Steve Howe played for Queen???or was it just a guest apperance? I always thought that Brian May was the only one in Queen. And by the way, I have a new addition...Matt Heaffy

oh...I've never been that big of a Yes fan...but I've always respected him as a player. I was listenin to some Scorpions the other day, and I have to say, Michael Schkner(sp.) is a beast! I learned "No One Like You"...wow, the openin solo has a two-step bend in it that absoultly kills my finger...I have a new found respect for him...and Uli John Roth can not match him at all......

What? No Eddie Van Halen on here? Billy Gibbons was the bomb back in the day. And just for out of control kicks, throw Terrible Ted Nugent on the list!

Billy Gibbons is STILL the bomb...he's just not one of the best in my opinion. <P>And by the way...if you've ever wanted to hear an absoulte beautiful masterpiece by one of the greats...get "For The Love Of God" by Steve Vai...wow, that's all I can say

There was a poll put out earlier that actually had buckethead over Slash.<P>Axl Rose and his entire Chinese Democracy B.S. is a waste of time he has lost it.

BUCKETHEAD OVER SLASH?!?!?! wtf? sorry, but that's crazy. Yeah he's good...but not like Slash. And yes Chinese Democrocy has taken a VERY long time to come out w/ and the fact that Axl is a waste of life now, AND considering that the album has cost him nearly 13 million to make...i think i owe it to him as a diehard GnR fan to at least check it out...

I have three full length leaks from Chinese Democracy and one 1:07 leak. They are very good. September is the latest release I've heard and that's from Richard Fortus rhythm guitarist for Guns N' Roses.<P>Axl tried to get Slash, Duff and Matt Sorum together for some shows this summer, but the contract stated that they had to give Axl full control of songs from Appetite For Destruction, so they didn't sign it.

Do you have a link for the songs? I've heard they are decent but haven't heard one myself...and talk about singin your soul over to the devil...maybe Slash for once wasn't so doped up that he paid attention...lol jk and has anybody heard of Slash's Snakepit? I kind of like em...but not many have heard of em..

Back