Fajitapete's Top 30 D1 after 6 weeks of play

Goob, I suspect you may have over-taxed Rainjerk’s ganglia mass. Synaptic firings at that rate… his nerve bundles may be a little toasty. May have gone semi-comatose on us (see…. Done been dubbed a DR. and already talking like one)

PopeBurford":1pvoa2p5 said:
Goob, I suspect you may have over-taxed Rainjerk’s ganglia mass. Synaptic firings at that rate… his nerve bundles may be a little toasty. May have gone semi-comatose on us (see…. Done been dubbed a DR. and already talking like one)
Well done!

Goob":3ev1cpnl said:
Dear tinklepuss,

Yew ain't reely fourth quarter material, iz yew? Yew kinda peter out. I wud suggest more windsprints on Mondie, Tuesdie and Wednesdie, then yew will be ready.

Why keep going when I had you 45'd before the end of the first? I could keep going with someone worth the effort. But you can't field a full team.

Well Goob that is a long story. I had been planning on the journey over to watch my 2 favorite San Saba County sixman teams for quite some time. A hitch developed in the form of my DSW.Short version is "WE" decided to make a little trip out to Alpine and FT.Davis for the long weekend.
The bright side is I get to go watch Ft. Davis and Throckmorton Saturday morning.
Sure could use some updates on the coyotes and indians though. (hint,hint Dr.Tinkle)

smokeyjoe53":2o5s557f said:
Well Goob that is a long story. I had been planning on the journey over to watch my 2 favorite San Saba County sixman teams for quite some time. A hitch developed in the form of my DSW.Short version is "WE" decided to make a little trip out to Alpine and FT.Davis for the long weekend.
The bright side is I get to go watch Ft. Davis and Throckmorton Saturday morning.
Sure could use some updates on the coyotes and indians though. (hint,hint Dr.Tinkle)
I'll see what I can do.

rainjacktx":3a3xe293 said:
Goob":3a3xe293 said:
Dear tinklepuss,

Yew ain't reely fourth quarter material, iz yew? Yew kinda peter out. I wud suggest more windsprints on Mondie, Tuesdie and Wednesdie, then yew will be ready.

Why keep going when I had you 45'd before the end of the first? I could keep going with someone worth the effort. But you can't field a full team.
That's pretty funny right there. I woulda been impressed if it wouldn't have taken you an hour and I'm about 95% sure you had help coming up with it.

oldfat&bald":fn2hz2v4 said:
I apologize for taking so long to respond to your brilliant post Rainboy. I had to check with my wife to see how I should respond.
She said that I should make nice, simple statements and try to get along with you. She said we should talk about our feelings and such.

Pee on that.

And on you Rainboy.

You are this nations best argument for legalized abortion. As soon as your momma realized what a walking, talking rectum you are, she should have choked you in your crib. And further more, you are a shame to your family and to decent people every where.

There will be great rejoicing in Silverton when your kid graduates and you move away. May I suggest you go to Aquilla and move in next door to HookemBabe?

East Texas is for sucks.

Glad to know I can elicit such strong emotions from such a weak mind. First goob threatens to tell his mommy what I'm saying, now you have to hide behind your wife's skirt.

And just so you know - abortion is legal in the US. If you're going to try and argue from an even somewhat intelligent point of view - you might want to have a slightly better command of the subject matter. You sound like you sit on the front row at goob's First Church Of The Eternal Moron.

hornkeeper12":1rb57n2g said:
That's pretty funny right there. I woulda been impressed if it wouldn't have taken you an hour and I'm about 95% sure you had help coming up with it.

My posts are as original as your ranking program. My handiwork just doesn't suck as bad as yours.

I done expected as much and yew have done confirmed: yew, sprinklepuss, iz a gurl. A gurl with curls, a gurl with comebacks, a gurl, a gurl, simply, a gurl.

Goob":2vgkz7bp said:
I done expected as much and yew have done confirmed: yew, sprinklepuss, iz a gurl. A gurl with curls, a gurl with comebacks, a gurl, a gurl, simply, a gurl.

Send mommy up here to find out. It's evident you don't have the stones to make the trip on your own.

rainjerk.... you send me 50 dollar I make you a mother superior.

the most righteous and honorable
Dr Pope Burford
Fearless liter of the 2nd ULC
and practitioner of medications

PS. Goob could you make me a lawyer as well. I'd like to add esquire after that moniker

Back