Fajitapete's Top 30 D1 after 6 weeks of play

Goob":tucgriz5 said:
Still pathetic. And even more pathetic fer tryin' to justify it.

Justify what? Talking about your sainted mother? No justification required being that you're such a hypocritical preacher man. I was merely shining a light on your oversensitivity.

You threaten to send your mom up to the panhandle to do the job you can't, and I'm pathetic? Does your mommy still cut your meat for you as well? Does she pre-chew the gristly parts of the armadillo so as not to make it too difficult for her little gooby to swallow?

She should have checked your room for lead paint chips before deciding not to give you up for adoption.

Yew jest a sad lil feller. Must be that rage thang I done heard bout. I didn't think that wuz reel, but I guess it iz.

Goob":2fs9i48w said:
Yew jest a sad lil feller. Must be that rage thang I done heard bout. I didn't think that wuz reel, but I guess it iz.

Says the pathetic shamed preacher who jumped into an argument that was none of his business and threatens to send his mommy up to the panhandle to beat me up.

Yeah. I'm the sad one.

I knowd thiz ain't gonna do no good, but cuz I like yew, I iz goin' to try to hep yew. I knowd yew iz goin' to find thiz hard to believe, but yew iz the only one yew convince with yur line of argumentation. I knowd yew think it iz brilliant (yew skipped the 1st grade after all), but it only persuades yew. The rest of uz iz not impressed. So instead of tryin' to convince uz, yew shud keep a journal (or maybe a diary in yur case), that way yew can entertain the only feller yew can entertain--yew.

Goob":2syh4n1u said:
I knowd thiz ain't gonna do no good, but cuz I like yew, I iz goin' to try to hep yew. I knowd yew iz goin' to find thiz hard to believe, but yew iz the only one yew convince with yur line of argumentation. I knowd yew think it iz brilliant (yew skipped the 1st grade after all), but it only persuades yew. The rest of uz iz not impressed. So instead of tryin' to convince uz, yew shud keep a journal (or maybe a diary in yur case), that way yew can entertain the only feller yew can entertain--yew.

You have a mouse in your pocket, momma's boy? Or are you speaking for mommy as well?

I don't need to be persuaded. I'm not a brainless idiot in your congregation.

Yew knowd, I may jest be asellin' yew short. I bet yew that that movie Megamind iz based on true story bout yew. Iz yur head as swole up as the feller who done played yew in the movie?

Goob":2ncyuo33 said:
Yew knowd, I may jest be asellin' yew short. I bet yew that that movie Megamind iz based on true story bout yew. Iz yur head as swole up as the feller who done played yew in the movie?

Make up your freakin' mind, momma's boy. Am I a monkey, a baboon, or a space alien that winds up saving Metro City?

Tell momz to get to the Walmarts and get your prescription refilled ASAP.

Well, if yew iz goin' to push me to done make up my mind, then I guess I wud have to pick zero--sort of a non-entity. Now, I ain't sayin' yew don't try hard, but yew still have to have a lil talent.

Goob":2k06q0fo said:
Well, if yew iz goin' to push me to done make up my mind, then I guess I wud have to pick zero--sort of a non-entity. Now, I ain't sayin' yew don't try hard, but yew still have to have a lil talent.

A fourth choice. Yep, definitely off the meds, aren't you? Does momma know you're on the computer and not taking your pills?

Well, thatz not too bad, but itz easy to default to bathroom humor. I mean, if I done say, "turd" thare will be people who giggle, thare will be people who iz offended, thare will be people who done scratch thare head cuz they iz alwayz a lil late to the game, but 83% of them will hear the word turd and done think of yew.

Back