Fajitapete's Top 30 D1 after 6 weeks of play

CowboyP":xrxw1fx6 said:
rainjacktx":xrxw1fx6 said:
East Texas is for sucks.
Careful rainjack. You're having trouble keeping up with Goob. Don't draw me into this. You'll be way out of you're league.
He's out of his league anytime intelligent thoughts come into play. Its like showing up to a gun fight with a knife. Wait, strike knife and insert peanut butter.

hornkeeper12":3nic7s40 said:
CowboyP":3nic7s40 said:
rainjacktx":3nic7s40 said:
East Texas is for sucks.
Careful rainjack. You're having trouble keeping up with Goob. Don't draw me into this. You'll be way out of you're league.
He's out of his league anytime intelligent thoughts come into play. Its like showing up to a gun fight with a knife. Wait, strike knife and insert peanut butter.

Please point out any intelligent thought that has "come into play" in this discussion.

Wait. Please do not tell me you think goob threatening to tell his mommy I cracked a joke about her is intelligent thought.

You east texas kids must huff paint all day long.

rainjacktx":127wu1fq said:
hornkeeper12":127wu1fq said:
CowboyP":127wu1fq said:
rainjacktx":127wu1fq said:
East Texas is for sucks.

Please point out any intelligent thought that has "come into play" in this discussion.

Wait. Please do not tell me you think goob threatening to tell his mommy I cracked a joke about her is intelligent thought.

You east texas kids must huff paint all day long.
Rainjack, for once you're right about something. Nothing you have said even faintly resembles intelligence.

Goob":3ktqyh2b said:
Dear raingurl,

Yew iz kinda a one note drummer, ain't yew?

As compared to your digital ADD? Why quit on something that's working? If I can create such upheaval in your little mind that your immediate response is to give the online equivalent of "I'm telling on you", why try anything different? If you want me to try harder, you need to bring a better game.

And by better i mean pick something and stick with it. In one afternoon, you have called me everything from a monkey to an alien to a girl. At last count you have changed your mind at least 5 times. I guess if you throw enough scat on the wall, some is bound to stick.

SavannahSixManFan":2zqcoj5l said:
FajitaPete, how many places mah Rochelle Hornets gonna jump when they take out Strawn this weekend?

ya give me a predicted score and I can tell you what the system will say :) give me two or three if you want

rainjacktx":345tdyds said:
David1995":345tdyds said:
Cowboy I thought I was the only one that pissed people off on this site???

If you haven't had physical threats made against you, you're just a poser.
WOW!!
So that means
that I too qualify for the
PissmoffcluB.
We get a patch or something?

(I guess someone's
gotta be the douchbag).

Dogface":3q8gu3bl said:
WOW!!
So that means
that I too qualify for the
PissmoffcluB.
We get a patch or something?

(I guess someone's
gotta be the douchbag).

If these guys were smarter than a fire hydrant, maybe we would get patches made. But this is easier than shooting fish in a barrel. Pretty much all I have to do anymore is be logged in and it will set somebody off.

Yew done give yursef too much credit. We jest playin' with yew cuz we knowd that it gives yew sum jollies. Kinda like playin' monopoly with the slow nephew at Christmas.

Goob":2p6coahz said:
Yew done give yursef too much credit. We jest playin' with yew cuz we knowd that it gives yew sum jollies. Kinda like playin' monopoly with the slow nephew at Christmas.

How many times did your aunts and uncles let you win in Monopoly? Jeez. You're not going to go tell them I just insulted their retarded nephew, are you?

smokeyjoe53":1g8zj63m said:
Btw for all you lurkers out there, Yeah it's like this pretty much always on here.

Best thread of the season so far.........lol!
Do continue, folks! Gonna grab something to drink and continue to check in through out the evening.

Back