Early Predictions

RS and JB will be REAL quiet until his scared coyotes start playing their typical anemic schedule with a couple of home school teams to tune up against. Then they play the weakest district in all of six man so they only risk losing a game in the playoffs.
How bout yall schedule worthy opponents then Smouth? Instead of cancelling...Cowards
You can’t argue with an idiot and you can’t fix stupid, so, I won’t waste my time on you. Believe what you want, spout off what you want, and I’ll see you in the playoffs.

You can’t argue with an idiot and you can’t fix stupid, so, I won’t waste my time on you. Believe what you want, spout off what you want, and I’ll see you in the playoffs.
Good one Smouth 😂😂😂 Call me this or that, I'll be at one of your games, maybe practices who knows. Sure would like to meet you face-to-face. In the meantime, keep your coaches whale blubber in your mouth and keep it shut it.

In the fence on throckmorton. Heard some noise last year maybe.? but I’m just not privy to what they have coming back.
Newcastle always plays Strawn tough, especially at home but Newcastle hasn't shown much the last few years. Are they returning a bunch of starters?
I’m not sure I was just basing it off what strawn is losing not what Newcastle has.

Same thing was said about Strawn last year before any games were played. And yet here they are finalizing designs for their 5th State Championship ring.
Yes they had a talented Senior class and the best freshman in the state. But if the story is true they have now lost that player and the whole senior class as well as the Gordon transfer kid and the other transfer kid.

The senior class graduated or will, 1 coach is going to Milford fact. The rigdon coach and kid are leaving that is fact. The Gordon kid is ineligible fact, the other kid idk but last I heard he’s going back to where he came from.
The senior class graduated or will, 1 coach is going to Milford fact. The rigdon coach and kid are leaving that is fact. The Gordon kid is ineligible fact, the other kid idk but last I heard he’s going back to where he came from.
There’s a lot of people that want to see the Greyhound Dynasty crumble. But so far they have been disappointed and their only hope is in fictitious rumors.

Dynasty you say
There’s a lot of people that want to see the Greyhound Dynasty crumble. But so far they have been disappointed and their only hope is in fictitious rumors.
Ooooo. Fictitious that’s a good one, great word. I like it. Why on earth would anyone want that? And what exactly was said that was fictitious in his statements??? 4 of the 5 seem certain absolute by most. If you’d care to tell us about the last ole transfer though?

Dynasty you say

Ooooo. Fictitious that’s a good one, great word. I like it. Why on earth would anyone want that? And what exactly was said that was fictitious in his statements??? 4 of the 5 seem certain absolute by most. If you’d care to tell us about the last ole transfer though?
No explanation needed. You will see who is on the team come August. And you will see how wrong you were. Have a good night! On to some roundball. Gotta watch the Mavericks beat the Jazz.

Back