District

51eleven

Six-man expert
Starting this past weekend games will be played into November that determine District Championships, and who comes in number two. Both of whom make the playoffs.
E.G. Cherokee over RS. Cherokee vs Rochelle will likely determine the district championship now. No disrespect to Lohn or Booksmith. Gordon over Gorman could well have decided their district already, just going by the rankings of remaining opponents.
Any games this week that might decide the district champ or runner up.?

Milford vs Blum this week will decide district championship.. Avalon vs Blum will decide runner up later in season! I have Blum taking runners up in our district.

Starting this past weekend games will be played into November that determine District Championships, and who comes in number two. Both of whom make the playoffs.
E.G. Cherokee over RS. Cherokee vs Rochelle will likely determine the district championship now. No disrespect to Lohn or Booksmith. Gordon over Gorman could well have decided their district already, just going by the rankings of remaining opponents.
Richland Springs may have a difficult time with Rochelle in the 1st & 2nd quarter considering that Braxton Ethridge is suspended from playing in those quarters. Should make for a interesting game to watch.

Richland Springs may have a difficult time with Rochelle in the 1st & 2nd quarter considering that Braxton Ethridge is suspended from playing in those quarters. Should make for a interesting game to watch.
Is he their RB? I guess they don't throw much? It'll be interesting then to see how they do in the first half.

Well, this week Newcastle-Strawn will most likely determine district. Ranked # 83 and 89, Goldburg is 151 and Forestburg is 196. Newcastle is coming off a 39 point win over # 126 Cranfills Gap. Strawn had a bye, they dropped, NC moved up.
SHS is 3-4 after facing # 13, 16, 77. Newcastle lost to # 59, 86, 101 at 4-3. They both beat their one common opponent, Ranger, by exactly 40. At this point in the season a spread of 4 might almost mean too close too call for the Toy. I've never seen it have a 0-0 spread. As a Hounds fan I hope it's wrong by a sixman field goal.

Well, this week Newcastle-Strawn will most likely determine district. Ranked # 83 and 89, Goldburg is 151 and Forestburg is 196. Newcastle is coming off a 39 point win over # 126 Cranfills Gap. Strawn had a bye, they dropped, NC moved up.
SHS is 3-4 after facing # 13, 16, 77. Newcastle lost to # 59, 86, 101 at 4-3. They both beat their one common opponent, Ranger, by exactly 40. At this point in the season a spread of 4 might almost mean too close too call for the Toy. I've never seen it have a 0-0 spread. As a Hounds fan I hope it's wrong by a sixman field goal.
Having seen a couple of their games now, I'd say number 12 is Newcastle's best player and he was definitely playing banged up against Gap. He took a lot of big hits in the Bluff Dale game the week prior, so was probably still feeling it. He was limping a lot and didn't seem to be running full speed, but still torched them. Hopefully he will be back to 100% against Strawn; it ought to be a good game.

Newcastle beat Gap by 49

Back