District Title

Lefors will come with heart, as they do in all their big games...but Follett is just way too much for them this year...
Follett by half

Actually the game is going to be played at Historic Shaw Field in Lefors on Thursday, November 7. If Follett comes to town flat as they did against Fort Elliott, Lefors will score some points. The Pirates may not win, but they will play hard and not stop til the final play.

oilstinker":3bm7dqdc said:
Follett 56-0
I don't see Follett holding Lefors to 0. They have let far worse teams score against them, and Lefors is a point machine this year. Follett by 45? Yes. With a goose egg? Not likely.

hornkeeper12":13cjouin said:
oilstinker":13cjouin said:
Follett 56-0
I don't see Follett holding Lefors to 0. They have let far worse teams score against them, and Lefors is a point machine this year. Follett by 45? Yes. With a goose egg? Not likely.
Well, I was wrong as could be!!! Good prediction!

PopRay":2aocta3h said:
Anybody stopping Follett in D2?
One of the things i like about d2 this year is how the top 4 all come from different regions. While they are the favorite, I don't think they are the overwhelming, run away with it favorite. But.... I've been wrong before. (See above)
D1's top whatever all come from the same region, and whoever emerges from that gauntlet will be the heavy heavy favorite to win it all.

Back