DCTF top 10

Just look at the traffic that generates from this. Advertisers like that. Good choices . Guess Water Valley will have to earn their respect. Should not be too hard though. A good start would be putting up 50 quickly against klondike by halftime. Anything less is unacceptable. One game at a time young skywalker.

Is it just me or do I think I'm looking at Jerry Burkhart everytime I see a copy of DCTF at the newstands (and yes, I know it's the TCU coach -- Patterson, right?)

51eleven":1hi7x2iv said:
...WV should look out. One of the biggest district games of the year could be with SC. Coach Parham's knocked on the door to the dance before. Returning 5/O, 6D w/20 (20!) lettermen from a semi team that's hungry for more including a 2X all state 2K + rb...........

51eleven,
I don't think the WV is going to take Sterling City lightly. These two have played every year since the Eagles went 6-man in 2008 and every game has been a tough win for the Wildcats (well, except for 2009, that was a blowout). It will be interesting to see how Sterling City's Division II success will translate now that they're back in Division I. I DO think these two will battle for the District 6 title (although you can't count out Paint Rock) but all that gets you is a date with the runner-up from District 5 (pick your poision there). I agree with you about Rankin, they'll be tough and I pick them to win District 5 - definately don't want to have to deal with them in the first round if you can avoid it.

Back