DCTF top 10

YOURS

Division 1:

1) throckmorton - reload? I think so!
2) ira - So so close!
3) valley - tradition kills
4) bc - every year they lose alot and every year they are good!
5) zephyr - return alot but can they figure out how to pass the ball?
6) rankin - tough team!
7) sterling city
8) oakwood - Too High, one hit wonder?
9) gordon - Too high, Who did they beat last year??? prove it!
10) rotan - Too high, seen this time and time again!! 11man teams think they will win state 1st year....show me 1st!

Missing: Water Valley, Crowell, Abbott, Petersburg

Division 2:
1) rs - Too High, lost too many pieces to the puzzle! The season rides on the shoulders of a back-up and a freshman can they reload again?
2) jonesboro - Return everything pretty much would be my #1
3) follett - Lost a coach, can they maintain? I believe so!
4) mc
5) robert lee - WAY too high, seems like they are over rated every year!!!
6) calvert
7) newcastle
8) milford
9) cherokee - Got some talent but the speed they have listed here is either some major dreaming or some bad type-ooooo's
10) grandfalls-royalty - Too High, They played everyone in a weak district twice last year....record is not any indication of their true skill

Missing: Sands, Strawn

MINE

Division 1:

1) throckmorton
2) ira
3) Rankin
4) bc
5) Abbott
6) Water Valley
7) sterling city
8) Zephyr
9) Petersburg
10) Valley

Division 2:
1) Jonesboro
2) Follett
3) RS
4) mc
5) newcastle
6) calvert
7) cherokee
8) milford
9) Strawn
10) Sands

WV Backer":2wv1fd20 said:
It seems odd to me that you would find that stimulating Doggie but... whatever works for you. Glad I could help.
Ha!
You're Hot under the collar.
Man, you may need understanding lessons.

Old Bearkat":16ntpwf0 said:
I love it when I push the right buttons and an evil plan comes together.
evil.gif

Aye !!! Dey be talkin bout futboll !!! Yipeeee !!!

biggrin.gif

Dogface":395mmhd6 said:
WV Backer":395mmhd6 said:
It seems odd to me that you would find that stimulating Doggie but... whatever works for you. Glad I could help.
Ha!
You're Hot under the collar.
Man, you may need understanding lessons.

Bigfoot has a good understanding but that doesn't mean he's smart or caring.

New to the site; so I will definately not be posting a top 10 to be torn a part. However, the pre-season top ten rarely match the final top ten. Last season, Hempstead was ranked #8 in state, at pre-season, and played in the state championship. We were suprised that we were never really staples in the top 3, yet we went into the state championship undefeated. This year, at a new school, I'm looking at our schedule and we have two top ten teams we are playing. Not sure how we'll match up, as I have yet to see any film on Jonesboro or Calvert. We return several key players, but I have yet to see them in action either. Pre-season predictions are for fun and always open for debate. We have yet to see anyone take the field, so assumptions and predictions can always be proven wrong. That's why we buckle up the chin straps.

I know one thing for sure. There shouldn't be any question who will win out of the East and West this year. West all the way!! There's no way the East can hang with that.

YOURS

Division 1:

2) ira - So so close!
6) rankin - tough team!
7) sterling city
10) rotan - Too high, seen this time and time again!! 11man teams think they will win state 1st year....show me 1st!

Division 2:
1) rs - Too High, lost too many pieces to the puzzle! The season rides on the shoulders of a back-up and a freshman can they reload again?
4) mc
6) calvert
7) newcastle
8) milford
9) cherokee - Got some talent but the speed they have listed here is either some major dreaming or some bad type-ooooo's
10) grandfalls-royalty - Too High, They played everyone in a weak district twice last year....record is not any indication of their true skill

MINE

Division 1:

1) throckmorton
2) ira
3) Rankin
4) bc
5) Abbott
6) Water Valley
7) sterling city
8) Zephyr
9) Petersburg
10) Valley

Division 2:
1) Jonesboro
2) Follett
3) RS
4) mc
5) newcastle
6) calvert
7) cherokee
8) milford
9) Strawn
10) Sands

Are you CRAZY?! RS at #3!!!!! Are you drunk??!! RS should be ranked like around #90, if it goes that low! RS will be the doormat team in district 13!

EastTXNewbie":3lwnjapk said:
YOURS

Division 1:

2) ira - So so close!
6) rankin - tough team!
7) sterling city

Division 2:
4) mc
6) calvert
7) newcastle
8) milford

MINE

Division 1:

1) throckmorton
2) ira
3) Rankin
4) bc
5) Abbott
6) Water Valley
7) sterling city
8) Zephyr
9) Petersburg
10) Valley

Division 2:
1) Jonesboro
2) Follett
3) RS
4) mc
5) newcastle
6) calvert
7) cherokee
8) milford
9) Strawn
10) Sands

2 Questions here 1. How many times has a new school (I.E. Rotan) been ranked pre-season top 10? 2. What happened to Follett's Coach?

Per DCTF Coach York is now at Water Valley. Guess he got tired of those sad old windswept plains ad opted for the more picturesque Concho Valley. With his record at Follett things could be optimistic looking at WV.

51eleven":1h9d65o8 said:
Per DCTF Coach York is now at Water Valley. Guess he got tired of those sad old windswept plains ad opted for the more picturesque Concho Valley. With his record at Follett things could be optimistic looking at WV.

How long before he gets pushed out because he interfered with basketball, or did not start a school board member's kid?

th_2.gif

Old Bearkat":3hcms5jr said:
51eleven":3hcms5jr said:

How long before he gets pushed out because he interfered with basketball, or did not start a school board member's kid?

th_2.gif
As OBK would say-That comment will bring out the "lurkers"! DCTF- If I remember correctly- also says Ex-WV coach (Owens) went back to Highland...

Back