DCTF top 10

No Cowboy, that was just a few overzealous WV fans drunk on our newfound success. You've got to remember, the WV doesn't have the long tradition of perennial success like some of the powerhouse schools out there. We're a relative newcomer to such lofty aspirations as district championships and deep playoff runs. So no, no mention of a WV Dynasty from me. I remain cautiously optimistic about this coming year for the WV but the schedule is littered with some tough opponents (Borden County, Garden City, Sterling City, Robert Lee, Abilene Christian & Midland Trinity) and you never know who will step up to replace the graduated leadership. I appreciate you thinking of the WV as a dynasty but perhaps you should tone it down a little - the folks in Aquilla might not appreciate you jumping ship like that. :)

All this time I thought he secretly rooted for the Abbott Panthers. That's why I was so surprised when he jumped ship and started following the WV. Perhaps he was just... stirring the pot a little? Kinda' like that Ancient Binturong that lives in Illinois.

No Cowboy, I said nothing about Rabbits. Panthers are much more fearsome... Rawrrrrrr.... like that. You know, like a Wildcat. Rawrrrrrr...

WV Backer":qk0vtmmn said:
All this time I thought he secretly rooted for the Abbott Panthers. That's why I was so surprised when he jumped ship and started following the WV. Perhaps he was just... stirring the pot a little? Kinda' like that Ancient Binturong that lives in Illinois.

You called?
binturong_inset_T95-002-15.jpg

Old Bearkat":qy0o8jxi said:
WV Backer":qy0o8jxi said:

You called?
Self portrait?

WV Backer":2pngawqq said:
No Cowboy, I said nothing about Rabbits. Panthers are much more fearsome... Rawrrrrrr.... like that. You know, like a Wildcat. Rawrrrrrr...
If WV's mascot is similar to Abbott's, does that mean y'all are chinchillas?

Ok, y'all got me. I'm a sixman fan!
My daughter didn't make cheerleader this time, but she did make drill team captain. I guess I have to cheer for Gordon 1 more season.

smokeyjoe53":2hwbgsab said:
Old Bearkat":2hwbgsab said:
WV Backer":2hwbgsab said:

You called?
Self portrait?

The way I felt yesterday morning, YES!

Guess this is the best place to post about DCTF in general. WV should look out. One of the biggest district games of the year could be with SC. Coach Parham's knocked on the door to the dance before. Returning 5/O, 6D w/20 (20!) lettermen from a semi team that's hungry for more including a 2X all state 2K + rb...........
Rankin looks overlooked. A regional semi team last year that returns 5/O, 6/D, 14 lettermen, hungry for more too. Solid with a good QB. The old Red Devil should be optimistic.
Valley has a tough row to hoe. One of the best Coaches in 6M the last 10 years has to replace 4 on O, 4 on D.

51eleven":30xpjm16 said:
Guess this is the best place to post about DCTF in general. WV should look out. One of the biggest district games of the year could be with SC. Coach Parham's knocked on the door to the dance before. Returning 5/O, 6D w/20 (20!) lettermen from a semi team that's hungry for more including a 2X all state 2K + rb...........
Rankin looks overlooked. A regional semi team last year that returns 5/O, 6/D, 14 lettermen, hungry for more too. Solid with a good QB. The old Red Devil should be optimistic.
Valley has a tough row to hoe. One of the best Coaches in 6M the last 10 years has to replace 4 on O, 4 on D.
Intresting post Eleven,good information! Did Rankin lose their star running back for sure? I can't remember his name but an AWESOME football player, I remember someone posting that he was transferring to crowded field ball?

Back