Day 1 Numbers

wrenchman540":s1wymhl3 said:
RS only reported 46 total students earlier this year. do they have any girls in school or did they report for football as well

I think 42 was a joke. Perhaps a Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy reference?

Waco Parkview Christian - 19. 2 are currently injured. 1 should start practicing on Monday and another one will miss all preseason and potentially first game of the season, but prayerfully he'll be back for week 2.

After a week of practice, are there any new front runners emerging? Or, who believes that their team is a lot better than they thought it was going to be?

Johnny South":tvz8znk7 said:
After a week of practice, are there any new front runners emerging? Or, who believes that their team is a lot better than they thought it was going to be?

RS has some work to do Johnny after watching the other day I feel like they only have 11-12 kids that could start at pretty much any 6man school, idk how they will put it all together with so many athletes.

Johnny South":10js2a48 said:

Also look for eden to surprise people, they had a lot of talent already just some was young, but the prison reopening has brought a couple more kids in. Watch the bulldogs.

Rochelle also had a article in San Angelo paper saying they expect to be a serious playoff team, I’m guessing the young kids Coach Cherry was bragging about in article combined with the transfers (1-from brady that lived in district already) (2- from lohn who I heard live out of district but plan to use a in district address and utility bill) has Rochelle excited about the possibilities!

Good luck to all teams in the hill country, and my condolences to lohn. It’s sad y’all won’t have team now due to the moving of your kids.

That's good to get a little excited every now and then. Hornetville hasn't had their blood circulate very well since Marty graduated. Maybe Cherry can stir up their nest and get something going!

Back