School Housing - Do you have it?

FenceLeaner

Six-man observer
I’m curious as to how many of your schools have housing for staff? I’m not talking about deer leases or empty lots with addresses, but actual school owned housing for coaches and/or teachers.

It seems to be the norm and part of the salary nowadays. Our school had several houses but sold them in the late 90s. I’ve been trying several years to convince our people that it’s necessary, but no luck, so I’m curious what other small schools have.

A bit off topic...Do all coaches have to be teachers for UIL schools? I coached 11 man here in Illinois for a season at a private school but was not a teacher.

Someone wanna set me and my family up with housing and a move to Texas? I'll coach whomever 😉

A bit off topic...Do all coaches have to be teachers for UIL schools? I coached 11 man here in Illinois for a season at a private school but was not a teacher.

Someone wanna set me and my family up with housing and a move to Texas? I'll coach whomever 😉
I may be corrected but I believe that any full time employee of the school can coach, it doesn’t have to be a teacher.

My good friend is from mclean and they have a schoolbosrd member who coaches girls basketball. So it's apparently a volunteer deal they said

Back