Congratulations RS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richland springs enrollment(112) has been dropping for several years and is documented by the state. Drops every year. Look it up on the Texas Schools website. Explain that away Lollipop. So people are dying to get away you say. Go figure. Even JB used that as a reason for taking the Gordon job in his first foray away from the springs. So if San Saba county is growing the newbies aren't sending their kids to Richland Springs. Rochelle and Cherokee are the better choices in that area. Better schools and better facilities. Marathon won state championships too but their enrollment dropped and that is where your hamlet is headed. Community support? Good one.
Tex my boy them numbers you always come up with. Always on point. So with what you said could you give me a reason for the Aquila thing.?.? It wasn’t a bad group of kids clearly they had talent. So was it just to plan a coup to take over as superintendent ect ect. So he pulled that move or was it that he only came back because he knew the rigdons were coming.?.? I doesn’t matter now though since he’s setting in that high chair. Stop playing one side of the field. I’ll tell you what’s a better choice go to Gordon. For your same reasonings.

Richland Springs doesn't limit their hypocrisy to hiring coaches, it covers any opportunity to import several times. If you are from RS you know more than you admit to. Twenty years of recruiting and only nine rings to show for it. That's less than 50% for all that recruiting. Some of those homegrown imported recruits didn't work out so good. Sometimes you get what you deserve. Sad commentary for a dying school district. Enrollment keeps dropping. People leaving that small hamlet. Lack of leadership from the school board and the school administration. JB and friends have led RS down a rabbit hole (dilla hole). Dilla Killa you might want to help dig them out. Ten years from now that school will stand empty.
As a novice to six man football, I’ve been going through the past few days of this thread laughing about the back and forth. However, seeing you try to discredit 9 titles in 20 years doesn’t look good for opponents of RS. To go 9-2 in state and have one year under 10 wins is impressive. If RS is “recruiting”, report it to the UIL or just seat in the bleachers and cheer for your team. I’m in no way a RS fan but when you have a damn good program for 2 decades, wouldn’t that naturally attract better coaches

With your statements concerning of the field, I want to see actual facts that RS has a “lack of leadership”, not just hearsay from the grapevine. I know a lot of the 1A coaches have to double duty as teachers (and even administrators), so you can’t easily “recruit” a Sixman coach like a 6A. And if I’m not mistaken, doesn’t the school have to approve the hiring of teachers at schools?

Last edited:
As a novice to six man football, I’ve been going through the past few days of this thread laughing about the back and forth. However, seeing you try to discredit 9 titles in 20 years doesn’t look good for opponents of RS. To go 9-1 in state and have one year under 10 wins is impressive. If RS is “recruiting”, report it to the UIL or just seat in the bleachers and cheer for your team. I’m in no way a RS fan but when you have a damn good program for 2 decades, wouldn’t that naturally attract better coaches

With your statements concerning of the field, I want to see actual facts that RS has a “lack of leadership”, not just hearsay from the grapevine. I know a lot of the 1A coaches have to double duty as teachers (and even administrators), so you can’t easily “recruit” a Sixman coach like a 6A. And if I’m not mistaken, doesn’t the school have to approve the hiring of teachers at schools?
9-2 just for clarification 😂
*****edit****
Besides the Bears a couple of years ago that were super salty. Could have very easily been 10-1. Just saying.

Richland springs enrollment(112) has been dropping for several years and is documented by the state. Drops every year. Look it up on the Texas Schools website. Explain that away Lollipop. So people are dying to get away you say. Go figure. Even JB used that as a reason for taking the Gordon job in his first foray away from the springs. So if San Saba county is growing the newbies aren't sending their kids to Richland Springs. Rochelle and Cherokee are the better choices in that area. Better schools and better facilities. Marathon won state championships too but their enrollment dropped and that is where your hamlet is headed. Community support? Good one.

Enrollment numbers dropping are due to lack of breeding, not people moving away. If the 2020 census numbers ever come out, I suspect that you will see that SS county has had significant growth. Much of which is in the RSISD area. Many people, not all, that live in the area are not having children, my wife and I included. There are many reasons for this. Mostly, it's age. Others ... well why would anyone have kids nowadays? Double standards ... mean ole men. lol. You know.

Don't you worry about RS. We will be here to kick Strawn's tail for years to come.

Enrollment numbers dropping are due to lack of breeding, not people moving away. If the 2020 census numbers ever come out, I suspect that you will see that SS county has had significant growth. Much of which is in the RSISD area. Many people, not all, that live in the area are not having children, my wife and I included. There are many reasons for this. Mostly, it's age. Others ... well why would anyone have kids nowadays? Double standards ... mean ole men. lol. You know.

Don't you worry about RS. We will be here to kick Strawn's tail for years to come.
Well Killa if you knew anything it's the other way around. Strawn has ended Richland Springs season more than anyone else and done it in style. Why do you think JB always looks like he needs an antacid? All that recruiting and Strawn still beats RS as often as not. And Milford has done nice job on your supposed homeboys too. Look that score up. You must be a newbie? Need to get the facts from a reputable source other than your drinking buddies or Arnie. Arnie is a newbie too. My dog knows more about sixman than Arnie and he is not a salty dog. The guy is clueless and not close to Seattle. Johnny South might be able to help you some but iffy. You never get the full story from the RS crowd. They know you would be disappointed in RS if you knew what they know. Former RS players have admitted to the deceptions in the past but have moved on. Moved on, that's away from the hamlet. Like getting a life. Lol. And that lack of breeding you mention has another meaning, it prevents the transmission of weaker genes to future generations. A gift that keeps on giving..

Last edited:
Well Killa if you knew anything it's the other way around. Strawn has ended Richland Springs season more than anyone else and done it in style. Why do you think JB always looks like he needs an antacid? And Milford has done nice job on your supposed homeboys too. Look that score up. You must be a newbie? You never get the full story from the RS crowd. They know you would be disappointed in RS if you knew what they know. Former players have admitted to the deceptions. And that lack of breeding you mention has another meaning, it prevents the transmission of weaker genes to future generations. A gift that keeps on giving..

No doubt, there have been some good games between Strawn and RS. They have handed each other some upsets. There are many more to come. However, what matters is championships ... not individual games. I think you know what those numbers are. So, chew on that for a bit.

Since you have such a poor opinion of RS, I suppose I won't be seeing your crotchety, old, rumor spreading ass around here then? Too bad ... too bad. ;)

Last edited:
And that lack of breeding you mention has another meaning, it prevents the transmission of weaker genes to future generations. A gift that keeps on giving..
I’m actually interested in this part. From 2020 to 2022 RS went from 48 to 44 which is pretty steady for a “hamlet”. Meanwhile, in that same time, Strawn went from 57 to 47. I wonder if all those students went to Gordon 🤔

Tex my boy them numbers you always come up with. Always on point. So with what you said could you give me a reason for the Aquila thing.?.? It wasn’t a bad group of kids clearly they had talent. So was it just to plan a coup to take over as superintendent ect ect. So he pulled that move or was it that he only came back because he knew the rigdons were coming.?.? I doesn’t matter now though since he’s setting in that high chair. Stop playing one side of the field. I’ll tell you what’s a better choice go to Gordon. For your same reasonings.
Arnie, Coach Lee told me that maneuver was to confuse you more than normal and it clearly wasn't necessaary to do that. But Coach Lee has a phone number and internet service so ask him for yourself. Offer him another TV deal if you want. Use that salty dog comment for another discussion. You must be a yankee import of some variety? Next question.

No doubt, there have been some good games between Strawn and RS. They have handed each other some upsets. There are many more to come. However, what matters is championships ... not individual games. I think you know what those numbers are. So, chew on that for a bit.

Since you have such a poor opinion of RS, I suppose I won't be seeing your crotchety, old, rumor spreading ass around here then? Too bad ... too bad. ;) Well Dilla, keep your head stuck in the dirt unless you are crossing a road of course. Glad you aren't reproducing and surprised you would share that with the free world.

Some more rationalization there Arnie. Super salty too.
Salty about telling a guy he forgot to mention RS lost state more than once.? Nope I would think that’s the other way around. Salty about the bears beating RS.?. Nope they had an awesome team and deserved to win. Same would have happened to strawn had they beaten RS in semis. Salty about saying almost had another title.?.? Lost by 7 points with a chance to win it at end of game and didn’t execute the comeback.?.? Nope that’s how it goes. Did you take my advice on that Mingus thing.? I don’t think your understanding what salty means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back