Congratulations RS

Status
Not open for further replies.
It needs to change ASAP. UIL wants to talk about kids moving to different schools for “athletic purposes”. Why is it ok for coaches to move their kids for athletic purposes? It’s very obvious why these coaches are doing it.
So what exactly should they do.? Leave their children behind at the other school and go to their new job elsewhere.?? Quit coaching.?? Only able to move if it’s to a non productive school in sports.?.?. What’s the plan chuy. Can you give an example of how to remedy coaches getting hired for JOBS. While most at small schools also double duty and teach as well. Big schools have the luxury of just hiring as coaches.

A true keyboard WARRIOR… 😂
Must be a Liberal… thanks for the congratulations, we will keep working hard.
Good luck to whoever your team is if you even have one sugar… 😁🏈💪🏼
Always amusing that you think only your opinion and afflilation with RS counts, but it doesn't. Appears that the butt kicking applied to your yotes the last few years was painful. The rest of the sixman world sees what you and Richland Springs are about. Name calling and such. Wow, must be a RS grad too. Lol. So being classy is only if everyone agrees with you.

Always amusing that you think only your opinion and afflilation with RS counts, but it doesn't. Appears that the butt kicking applied to your yotes the last few years was painful. The rest of the sixman world sees what you and Richland Springs are about. Name calling and such. Wow, must be a RS grad too. Lol. So being classy is only if everyone agrees with you.
I must apologize, I saw your profile picture and didn’t realize you were an older Strawn fan. I just figured you were a younger man calling me “Ashie” and cheer leader. And I’m name calling??😂 Anyway, We did lose to Strawn last year. What a great team y’all had. I personally think y’all could have done it without the Rigdon’s because y’all were so deep and senior heavy. However we did beat Strawn both years before that if anyone is keeping score. Now I understand your complete hatred for RS…
Y’all have 5 state championships, which is a good start. Keep working hard and y’all will get there. Pleased to have met you. Good luck to you and your Hounds next year sir, and God Bless!!! 🙏🏼

I must apologize, I saw your profile picture and didn’t realize you were an older Strawn fan. I just figured you were a younger man calling me “Ashie” and cheer leader. And I’m name calling??😂 Anyway, We did lose to Strawn last year. What a great team y’all had. I personally think y’all could have done it without the Rigdon’s because y’all were so deep and senior heavy. However we did beat Strawn both years before that if anyone is keeping score. Now I understand your complete hatred for RS…
Y’all have 5 state championships, which is a good start. Keep working hard and y’all will get there. Pleased to have met you. Good luck to you and your Hounds next year sir, and God Bless!!! 🙏🏼
Since you checked out my profile you had a change of heart? Wow. How considerate. Nice you get to pass judgment on those that have a different viewpoint. Sounds like you are the Liberal there? If you think about that one minute it might scare you. Yes the Rigdon's were on RS when they beat Strawn and they were on Strawn when they beat RS. The Rigdons really get around. They are true nomads looking for their place in this world, not too much different from the Ethridge family either. Lol. Looks like time heals all wounds or is it wounds heal all times?? May be the Rigdons will be back in Richland Springs next year(2023) to shore up your lack of talent. The Rigdon kid will be looking for his third ring by then.

Since you checked out my profile you had a change of heart? Wow. How considerate. Nice you get to pass judgment on those that have a different viewpoint. Sounds like you are the Liberal there? If you think about that one minute it might scare you. Yes the Rigdon's were on RS when they beat Strawn and they were on Strawn when they beat RS. The Rigdons really get around. They are true nomads looking for their place in this world, not too much different from the Ethridge family either. Lol. Looks like time heals all wounds or is it wounds heal all times?? May be the Rigdons will be back in Richland Springs next year(2023) to shore up your lack of talent. The Rigdon kid will be looking for his third ring by then.
No judgment here sir, just don’t want to disrespect my elders. I have several friends in Strawn, and believe y’all love your team just as much as I love my Yotes!!! Don’t much care where the Rigdon’s end up next year, much less this year. Just proud of our Coyotes, and coaches and I hope we stay healthy and get a chance at number 10 in December!!! I’m sure you are in the same boat with your beloved Hounds!! 👍🏻

I won’t reneg. A tool in my book. No matter the age 😂. Blind to the hypocrisy. Tex did you happen to leave early for that butt chapping in Abilene with the golden boy early.?.?the cheeks on them red pants were getting more vibrant minute by minute.see how that goes both ways. they both have great coaches and towns people. Stop hanging your hat on one win. They’ve both beaten each other plenty of times. They both have hired rigdon. Although he was in RS considerably longer than Strawn. Did the rigdon hire happen to negate your win at all cost argument you’ve always thrown around. It before education. We all see and know you have a bone to pick but please just look in the mirror every now and then and call it across the board. Go grab a salty dog down in Mingus and call it a day.

I won’t reneg. A tool in my book. No matter the age 😂. Blind to the hypocrisy. Tex did you happen to leave early for that butt chapping in Abilene with the golden boy early.?.?the cheeks on them red pants were getting more vibrant minute by minute.see how that goes both ways. they both have great coaches and towns people. Stop hanging your hat on one win. They’ve both beaten each other plenty of times. They both have hired rigdon. Although he was in RS considerably longer than Strawn. Did the rigdon hire happen to negate your win at all cost argument you’ve always thrown around. It before education. We all see and know you have a bone to pick but please just look in the mirror every now and then and call it across the board. Go grab a salty dog down in Mingus and call it a day.
You are right though!!! The HYPOCRISY to blast other coaches, schools, and teams when ones own school just did the same thing is Laughable!! 🤦‍♂️😂

Who cares if you reneg?? Lol The hypocrisy is that RS goes back out again and hires another group of mercenaries. May be RS can recycle the Rigdons in 2023 and your joy will be complete. Hope some those stud athletes can do something besides play football after they graduate. Are you and Johnny South lined up to continue the handouts? Shouldn't welfare be for life? According to the Ethridge family ole JB didn't take care of them after Tyler graduated but now all is forgiven. Be on the lookout for more talent, may be some of those illegals sneaking across the border can help out next year.

The hypocrisy is that RS goes back out again and hires another group of mercenaries.

So, now your definition of "hypocrisy" is tied the number of times a school hires different coaches? lol.

"Rules for thee but not for me". Seems to be a common problem these days.

Strawn did the same thing and will do it again. I guess the definition of hypocrisy will change again at that time?

Who cares if you reneg?? Lol The hypocrisy is that RS goes back out again and hires another group of mercenaries. May be RS can recycle the Rigdons in 2023 and your joy will be complete. Hope some those stud athletes can do something besides play football after they graduate. Are you and Johnny South lined up to continue the handouts? Shouldn't welfare be for life? According to the Ethridge family ole JB didn't take care of them after Tyler graduated but now all is forgiven. Be on the lookout for more talent, may be some of those illegals sneaking across the border can help out next year.
Yeah great response.

Haha, maybe Strawn recycles the Rigdon’s in 2023!!! 🧐
I’ve said it before and now again coaches can go wherever they want. It’s nota problem for me nor does it bother me. As far as the new rainjack ☝️☝️ Up there He puts out the same ole response and avoids all the questions in them when trying to respond.

Hypothetically for fun if we lived in the avengers endgame. All the stones would be assembled for him to whine about except one……the reality stone. When it hits him and them cheeks get clapped. 😂😂😂

So, now your definition of "hypocrisy" is tied the number of times a school hires different coaches? lol.

"Rules for thee but not for me". Seems to be a common problem these days.

Strawn did the same thing and will do it again. I guess the definition of hypocrisy will change again at that time?
Richland Springs doesn't limit their hypocrisy to hiring coaches, it covers any opportunity to import several times. If you are from RS you know more than you admit to. Twenty years of recruiting and only nine rings to show for it. That's less than 50% for all that recruiting. Some of those homegrown imported recruits didn't work out so good. Sometimes you get what you deserve. Sad commentary for a dying school district. Enrollment keeps dropping. People leaving that small hamlet. Lack of leadership from the school board and the school administration. JB and friends have led RS down a rabbit hole (dilla hole). Dilla Killa you might want to help dig them out. Ten years from now that school will stand empty.

Richland Springs doesn't limit their hypocrisy to hiring coaches, it covers any opportunity to import several times. If you are from RS you know more than you admit to. Twenty years of recruiting and only nine rings to show for it. That's less than 50% for all that recruiting. Some of those homegrown imported recruits didn't work out so good. Sometimes you get what you deserve. Sad commentary for a dying school district. Enrollment keeps dropping. People leaving that small hamlet. Lack of leadership from the school board and the school administration. JB and friends have led RS down a rabbit hole (dilla hole). Dilla Killa you might want to help dig them out. Ten years from now that school will stand empty.

I hear the hate in your message ... but I still see no evidence of wrongdoing. As I said in an earlier message, if such evidence existed, you and others would have narked long ago. My guess is that you have narked and UIL laughed at you for the lack of facts and the poor sport that you seem to be. Sour grapes are yours to eat.

Without facts, this is all conjecture. Conjecture presented as fact is irresponsible. You're old enough to know that.

As for RS, 10 years from now, we will still be here. Likely will have more championships under our belt by then. I'm guessing 3-5. Why? Because we have good kids. We have good coaches. We have good teachers. We have good community support. This area of SS county has seen a lot of growth this year. How much of the growth is actually breeding age, I do not know at this time. 3 married couples have moved into my immediate area (1 mile radius) alone in 2021 - 2022. This is a fact. So, your assertion that "people are leaving that small hamlet", is wrong. I don't know of anyone that has moved away. We have had some unfortunate deaths this year. Regarding your comment of "lack of leadership from school ..." I only have one thing to say to that: 9 championships. And a 10th is within our grasp, IMO.

I was at Dublin for the playoff game. I stayed to the bitter end and watched the Yotes get beat fair and square. Congrats. My hope is that we will meet again this year.

Besides rigdon which we can all agree is a totally different situation. All coaches hired are still coaching/Teaching at the school that I’m aware of even after their kids have graduated. Yes again the non impressive resume RS has. Same old spill. Declining numbers.?.? Well they are a small school I’m pretty sure most small school will take any new kids they can get no matter whom or what they can do as a transfer or moving into the district, it’s a school first and foremost. So stop being silly. Ten years time.?.? You’ll probably be at the old folks home waiting for your turn on the computer to bash RS. 😂 go find a new hobby.

B

Better offers is why I say poach, we can’t afford to match the money they are getting offered, and sure can’t match the amount of help and assistants they will have when they get there. It’s not the schools fault for trying to hire them, Or their fault for taking the best offer. It just sucks for our kids and community to get caught in the war of business deals.
You opened your kids up to this when you got rid of Coach Waters and went after hired guns.

I hear the hate in your message ... but I still see no evidence of wrongdoing. As I said in an earlier message, if such evidence existed, you and others would have narked long ago. My guess is that you have narked and UIL laughed at you for the lack of facts and the poor sport that you seem to be. Sour grapes are yours to eat.

Without facts, this is all conjecture. Conjecture presented as fact is irresponsible. You're old enough to know that.

As for RS, 10 years from now, we will still be here. Likely will have more championships under our belt by then. I'm guessing 3-5. Why? Because we have good kids. We have good coaches. We have good teachers. We have good community support. This area of SS county has seen a lot of growth this year. How much of the growth is actually breeding age, I do not know at this time. 3 married couples have moved into my immediate area (1 mile radius) alone in 2021 - 2022. This is a fact. So, your assertion that "people are leaving that small hamlet", is wrong. I don't know of anyone that has moved away. We have had some unfortunate deaths this year. Regarding your comment of "lack of leadership from school ..." I only have one thing to say to that: 9 championships. And a 10th is within our grasp, IMO.

I was at Dublin for the playoff game. I stayed to the bitter end and watched the Yotes get beat fair and square. Congrats. My hope is that we will meet again this year.
Richland springs enrollment(112) has been dropping for several years and is documented by the state. Drops every year. Look it up on the Texas Schools website. Explain that away Lollipop. So people are dying to get away you say. Go figure. Even JB used that as a reason for taking the Gordon job in his first foray away from the springs. So if San Saba county is growing the newbies aren't sending their kids to Richland Springs. Rochelle and Cherokee are the better choices in that area. Better schools and better facilities. Marathon won state championships too but their enrollment dropped and that is where your hamlet is headed. Community support? Good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back