Congratulations RS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jest how duz RS fund all of thiz. Well, itz them Lost San Saba Mines (yew can look it up). It ain’t jest legend, it iz reel…and it has done been found! But it ain’t no gold or silver…it iz uranium. And we iz done sellin’ to the highest bidder…Putin, Chiner, it don’t done matter. We done got enough money to dig up Tom Landry and reanimate him and stick him out thare on the sideline.

Great news RS fans!!! Our enrollment is steady going up due to even more duel credit classes being offered, Girls Volleyball, several families who are now able to work remotely have moved to our area. And now the home town Ethridge kids are back for good. Dad grew up in Brownwood, and the youngest kiddo’s were born here when dad was last employed at RS. They have said they are glad to finally be home…
Can’t wait to see what our enrollment is when school starts, and ready for another great Coyote football season to begin!!! Go Yotes!!! 🏈💪🏼🇺🇸

Jest how duz RS fund all of thiz. Well, itz them Lost San Saba Mines (yew can look it up). It ain’t jest legend, it iz reel…and it has done been found! But it ain’t no gold or silver…it iz uranium. And we iz done sellin’ to the highest bidder…Putin, Chiner, it don’t done matter. We done got enough money to dig up Tom Landry and reanimate him and stick him out thare on the sideline.
I’ll bet that Texlonghorn57 won’t look it up, or if he does, he will get it all mixed up, upside down and backwards! Just like when he posted that I left the Semi game early, before it was over. I have never left a Coyote game before it ended in my lifetime! I have left a lot of them early, as the Coyotes have ended many, many games early (by the mercy rule)!

I’ll bet that Texlonghorn57 won’t look it up, or if he does, he will get it all mixed up, upside down and backwards! Just like when he posted that I left the Semi game early, before it was over. I have never left a Coyote game before it ended in my lifetime! I have left a lot of them early, as the Coyotes have ended many, many games early (by the mercy rule)!
Johnny Smouth, I clearly heard JB calling out your name across the field at Dublin begging you not to leave early but evidently you did. Not a pretty sight. Lol The Rigdons were probably stunned to see that happen too. Hurt the team's morale badly. How do you repair your reputation?

Johnny Smouth, I clearly heard JB calling out your name across the field at Dublin begging you not to leave early but evidently you did. Not a pretty sight. Lol The Rigdons were probably stunned to see that happen too. Hurt the team's morale badly. How do you repair your reputation?
And the lies continues 🤣

Sorry Tex, but that couldn’t have happened I would have had to been on the Strawn side for JB to have called across the field. The only way I would have ever been over there would be to collect on a bet or to whip some old loudmouths rusty butt.

Might need to explain what integrity is to your rival San Saba county fa

Always amusing that you think only your opinion and afflilation with RS counts, but it doesn't. Appears that the butt kicking applied to your yotes the last few years was painful. The rest of the sixman world sees what you and Richland Springs are about. Name calling and such. Wow, must be a RS grad too. Lol. So being classy is only if everyone agrees with you.
9 State Titles. Will be 10 in December.

Richland springs enrollment(112) has been dropping for several years and is documented by the state. Drops every year. Look it up on the Texas Schools website. Explain that away Lollipop. So people are dying to get away you say. Go figure. Even JB used that as a reason for taking the Gordon job in his first foray away from the springs. So if San Saba county is growing the newbies aren't sending their kids to Richland Springs. Rochelle and Cherokee are the better choices in that area. Better schools and better facilities. Marathon won state championships too but their enrollment dropped and that is where your hamlet is headed. Community support? Good one.
You are correct Dilla. San Saba County's population is growing. More businesses = more school revenue.

I suggest that you reseach Richland Springs ISD's financial statements. They are open records.

9 State Championships. Will be 10 in December.
Is this your version of keyboard stuttering??

I suggest that you reseach Richland Springs ISD's financial statements. They are open records.
So treb, which school do you prefer RS to consolidate with?

Sorry Tex, but that couldn’t have happened I would have had to been on the Strawn side for JB to have called across the field. The only way I would have ever been over there would be to collect on a bet or to whip some old loudmouths rusty butt.
Some more of your key board comedy? Might whip up on some poor unsuspecting coyote but little else.

I seriously want to move back to the area because of this.

Cohen wants to wear 13. Braxton is more independent. I love that about him. Not sure what he’ll rock.

If we don’t get back I’ll definitely make as many as I can. I’ll charter a jet if I have to.

It was a huge surprise when Cohen called me. I am excited for my family. I love that area. Obviously. And my heart has always been with RS despite all the differences. Its healthy for the soul to bury the hatchet.

I love Burkhart and Rogers. Can’t wait to see my siblings in the RS system! It will be cool to see how Cohen develops under it. He wants to win 4 in a row. 😎
Is Cohen a younger brother as well? What grade?

Of course they saw the "total package". Good teacher and coach. It would be stupid not to look at any candidate for what they can bring to the district in totality.

The issue here, Chuy38, is the double standard.
Sureeee it is. The obvious is obvious. UIL needs to get involved. It’s like these coaches are trying to be like the NBA now and make super teams.

Sureeee it is. The obvious is obvious. UIL needs to get involved. It’s like these coaches are trying to be like the NBA now and make super teams.
Do you have response to my question I asked you earlier about what your plan to change this would be.?.? Or are you going to continue to just say this.?

So what exactly should they do.? Leave their children behind at the other school and go to their new job elsewhere.?? Quit coaching.?? Only able to move if it’s to a non productive school in sports.?.?. What’s the plan chuy. Can you give an example of how to remedy coaches getting hired for JOBS. While most at small schools also double duty and teach as well. Big schools have the luxury of just hiring as coachesI

Coach Jeffrey’s from Rotan that has a son that’s a good athlete. The majority of Westbrook football players aren’t even from Westbrook. U have a handful of people there that have their ways of bringing family’s in for ATHLETIC PURPOSES. Very obvious. I just hope UIL starts doing their job right

So many sour grapes. lol.

Richland Springs sure does live rent free in your head. Reading your previous posts, 90% are about RS. Why the obsession? For someone that’s “lived in Benjamin” their entire life, it’s odd.

On May 18, you said <<<“just don't think because a school hires a guy or two guys with kids that it makes the school wrong. A School that want to get better seeks good coaches and if they have talented
kids why not?”>>>

What’s changed in the last

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back