Congratulations RS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this your version of keyboard stuttering??

So treb, which school do you prefer RS to consolidate with?

Some more of your key board comedy? Might whip up on some poor unsuspecting coyote but little else.
Nope. Every time you make unfounded disparaging comments about Richland Springs, I will reply the same.Richland Springs UIL 100 Greatest.jpg
You need to compose yourself some. You could offend some of the RS faithful that don't understand those big words. Yes, I have a smart talented dog, can't say the same for you.

Nope. Every time you make unfounded disparaging comments about Richland Springs, I will reply the same.View attachment 3282
Imagine if you can, someone So consumed with jealousy that they spend hours every day trolling that school and their fans. It’s really sad if you think about it. Does that person not have any family or friends that love them? Most people have better things to do… 🤦‍♂️

I’m going to bow out of all this non sense, I’ve seen firsthand this week what the coaching transfer portal and $$/rings above kids non sense has done to our kids here at home where it matters and it’s not right.
#kidlivesmatter
I told you so a long time ago

Coach Jeffrey’s from Rotan that has a son that’s a good athlete. The majority of Westbrook football players aren’t even from Westbrook. U have a handful of people there that have their ways of bringing family’s in for ATHLETIC PURPOSES. Very obvious. I just hope UIL starts doing their job right
Oh really?? Who are these kids?? Other than filling a coaching position? Who are the kids that haven’t been going to Westbrook for years? I mean we know you so go ahead and tell us.

Westbrook’s been doing it recently. Strawn, Borden County to name a couple other ones.
Tell us who Westbrook had brought? Please tell us lol, dude you don’t have to be acting like this because your upset about something. You don’t spread false rumors about a school just because your mad. Name a big time time player from Westbrook that hasn’t come up in the program go ahead……. I’ll wait. Other than hiring a new coach that is a teacher in a subject we needed in a bad way, and being from our area forever. Tell us another player??? Again I’ll wait? You and I both know that CRAP!!

Chuy, I don’t have a clue who you are or even where you are from, but now you are just showing your ignorance with these ridiculous posts.
PS You do know what happens when you assume.?
Johnny, Are you trying to intimidate Chuy?? Try growling a little more and kicking some gravel. JB might think you are losing your touch. Where can I get one those certificates that Treb is posting?

Just to let everyone know before someone else like Chuy comes on here and tries to act like they know what they are talking about. Westbrook had went 21 years without making the playoffs. We had some really good teams in that time that would beat a lot of really good playoff teams from other districts including that one right down the road in our own county. But when you fall into district with Sterling City, Water valley, and Garden City you kind of have to adapt or stay content with losing. We got coach Matlock in here and he decided that enough was enough and that things needed to change in the weight room and that made all the difference. There has not been a big time player from Westbrook that hasn’t came up in that weight program. The problem is it takes a great attitude and great effort to fit in here. Long story short if someone has something to say then say it right here!! We all know that is BS.

Johnny, Are you trying to intimidate Chuy?? Try growling a little more and kicking some gravel. JB might think you are losing your touch. Where can I get one those certificates that Treb is posting?
Tired of only getting those SS checks in the mail.? I doubt I’ll ever see one the way things look. While I bet you can’t get an original. I’m sure somebody could find someone to get a copy for you. You can use it in the bathroom or however you like. Actually contact the Ashie guy he left his info for you. I’m almost positive he can find someone to fulfill your needs.

Just to let everyone know before someone else like Chuy comes on here and tries to act like they know what they are talking about. Westbrook had went 21 years without making the playoffs. We had some really good teams in that time that would beat a lot of really good playoff teams from other districts including that one right down the road in our own county. But when you fall into district with Sterling City, Water valley, and Garden City you kind of have to adapt or stay content with losing. We got coach Matlock in here and he decided that enough was enough and that things needed to change in the weight room and that made all the difference. There has not been a big time player from Westbrook that hasn’t came up in that weight program. The problem is it takes a great attitude and great effort to fit in here. Long story short if someone has something to say then say it right here!! We all know that is BS.
You’ve been marked wildcat lol get used to it. It will never end now.

Wildcats5421, you do know that there is one (1) surefire, never fail way to stop the cheating, recruiting, shady deal accusations of the likes of Texlonghorn75, Stargirl13 (Gigemsooners), Chuey, etc.?

All you have to do is to see that your team’s performance regresses down to below the level of their team. But, their team will still not win a championship because their level is loaded with other ”bottom feeders” who would knock their team out! Lol

Well I know what’s going on but not worth my time to talk about lol. Sad deal but trust me he knows that is bull crap.
I hate to say it. You might be right but the person you hired to fill the teacher spot. That’s a big big no no wildcat. It’s absolutely ridiculous and should be looked at.

Wildcats5421, you do know that there is one (1) surefire, never fail way to stop the cheating, recruiting, shady deal accusations of the likes of Texlonghorn75, Stargirl13 (Gigemsooners), Chuey, etc.?

All you have to do is to see that your team’s performance regresses down to below the level of their team. But, their team will still not win a championship because their level is loaded with other ”bottom feeders” who would knock their team out! Lol
Johnny, Either the heat is getting to you or you are hyperventilating? You are as lost as last year's Easter eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back