Congratulations RS

Status
Not open for further replies.
RS,Strawn,Cherokee,Rochelle,Gordon if he leaves I bet he either wants to join RS or stick it to them
I thought someone might come up with an eleven man guess.? I heard that the Tech boosters are starting to pay 100 players (85 scholarship, 15 walk-on’s) if I understood it correctly $25,000 each. Chaca could name his price in a couple of years if he goes eleven man.!

I thought someone might come up with an eleven man guess.? I heard that the Tech boosters are starting to pay 100 players (85 scholarship, 15 walk-on’s) if I understood it correctly $25,000 each. Chaca could name his price in a couple of years if he goes eleven man.!
Johnny, Have you ever been around college football players? Chaca ,though talented, would fall into the walk on category. He's not Wes Welker.

Tex, yes I have. You, first of all, don’t know what you are talking about.The first and most important prerequisite is desire and heart, which he is loaded with. Chaca has some size to him already. And some speed! He isn’t dumb and has always been a player. He is only now coming into his sophomore season. If he were to get in a decent program now, grow to his potential in the next couple of years, He could very easily get a D1 scholarship. Plus the new $$!

Tex, yes I have. You, first of all, don’t know what you are talking about.The first and most important prerequisite is desire and heart, which he is loaded with. Chaca has some size to him already. And some speed! He isn’t dumb and has always been a player. He is only now coming into his sophomore season. If he were to get in a decent program now, grow to his potential in the next couple of years, He could very easily get a D1 scholarship. Plus the new $$!
How did he get that Nickname?

Again Im an unbiased observer here asking a genuine question.

When these teachers sign contracts of employment to teach and coach, how do they get out of them?

Grayson Rigdon would start at any 6A school in the state right now for both football and would contribute heavily in basketball…. Honestly if I were Coach Rigdon I’d get a job in the Dallas area and let Grayson shine!!! Grayson has outgrown the 6man game already.. really nothing else for him to prove in this game honestly.

Tell us who Westbrook had brought? Please tell us lol, dude you don’t have to be acting like this because your upset about something. You don’t spread false rumors about a school just because your mad. Name a big time time player from Westbrook that hasn’t come up in the program go ahead……. I’ll wait. Other than hiring a new coach that is a teacher in a subject we needed in a bad way, and being from our area forever. Tell us another player??? Again I’ll wait? You and I both know that CRAP!!
Man gtfoh. More than 50 % of those kids aren’t even from Westbrook haha BIG FACTS! Then yalls coach wanna get an athlete to stay with him to play sports on top of that lol Let’s see what UIL thinks about that lol been hearing it’s all documented too 🤷🏻‍♂️Guess we’ll find out when the time comes

Last edited:
Oh really?? Who are these kids?? Other than filling a coaching position? Who are the kids that haven’t been going to Westbrook for years? I mean we know you so go ahead and tell us.
Obviously if you’re from Westbrook then u know. Look at the roster and tell me how many of those kids actually live in yalls school district and how many don’t. I’ll wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back