Congratulations RS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously if you’re from Westbrook then u know. Look at the roster and tell me how many of those kids actually live in yalls school district and how many don’t. I’ll wait
They have been going to school in Westbrook for years and is never been a problem until now! I’m curious why is it a problem now

Man gtfoh. More than 50 % of those kids aren’t even from Westbrook haha BIG FACTS! Then yalls whack ass coach wanna get an athlete to stay with him to play sports on top of that lol Let’s see what UIL thinks about that lol been hearing it’s all documented too 🤷🏻‍♂️Guess we’ll find out when the time comes
Wow class act!!

Chuy is on it today. Do you know how the quote thing works or am I missing something.?.?

His blank posts are as insightful as any of his other posts. Sorry Chuy ... you're full of crap. You have no proof / evidence ... just your ramblings. You sound like a 98 year old dementia patient.

Last edited:
Tex, yes I have. You, first of all, don’t know what you are talking about.The first and most important prerequisite is desire and heart, which he is loaded with. Chaca has some size to him already. And some speed! He isn’t dumb and has always been a player. He is only now coming into his sophomore season. If he were to get in a decent program now, grow to his potential in the next couple of years, He could very easily get a D1 scholarship. Plus the new $$!
Chaca is too small and too slow for Division I or II football, unless he likes getting mashed. He might play Division III possibly at safety if he can take the pounding. Too small for linebacker and too slow for college running back or wide receiver. Could play slot. Johnny, check your glasses.

Chaca is too small and too slow for Division I or II football, unless he likes getting mashed. He might play Division III possibly at safety if he can take the pounding. Too small for linebacker and too slow for college running back or wide receiver. Could play slot. Johnny, check your glasses.
You say this as if there wasn't a 4 foot 9 running back that played at Rice

You say this as if there wasn't a 4 foot 9 running back that played at Rice
He’s just extremely negative in his old age. Probably arguing with his dog about football right now. He acts as if Chaca didn’t just seal a championship for his beloved hound doggies. Chaca is athletically gifted, anything can happen. I’d go with basketball if I was him though.

He’s just extremely negative in his old age. Probably arguing with his dog about football right now. He acts as if Chaca didn’t just seal a championship for his beloved hound doggies. Chaca is athletically gifted, anything can happen. I’d go with basketball if I was him though.
Defensive back is his best position.

As much as it pains me to say it I disagree. RS and others might not have scored as much if it wasn’t for his lack luster performance at times back there. I guess you could throw it up to being a freshman. I’d still say his best position is point guard.

Grayson has outgrown this 6man game! Time for him to go to 6a school and shine in both football and basketball. Coach Rigdon really should consider moving to the Dallas area and letting Grayson shine! And Grayson can go D1 in either football or basketball…

He’s a freshman, he still has a few more years to grow in height and develop his body… not too many freshmen can do what he just did this season, I don’t care what classification or sport it is. We won’t see anything like this at this level again from a freshman. He’s outgrown our little sport.. time for him to move on to bigger and better things

He’s a freshman, he still has a few more years to grow in height and develop his body… not too many freshmen can do what he just did this season, I don’t care what classification or sport it is. We won’t see anything like this at this level again from a freshman. He’s outgrown our little sport.. time for him to move on to bigger and better things
He had a great game at State. I guess those seniors blocking for him were just in the way. Lol Interesting to see what kind of supporting cast he will have this season, Benjamin or where ever he plays. Good teammates make for easier sledding in tough games. Lots of variables. Just wait and see.

Grayson has outgrown this 6man game! Time for him to go to 6a school and shine in both football and basketball. Coach Rigdon really should consider moving to the Dallas area and letting Grayson shine! And Grayson can go D1 in either football or basketball…
I attended the Strawn vs Huckabay basketball playoff game at Weatherford this past season and it was not a pretty sight. Just say those air balls found the air and little else. Strawn lost displaying few fundamentals of the game. Lost a game easily winnable and after beating Huckabay by 20 points in district play a couple weeks earlier. Good luck with all those 6a and D1 projections.

Chaka is too small?!?! 😂😂😂😂
I saw him in the semifinals against RS last year. He’s a man-child. Hopefully he develops that arm. If he does he’ll be impossible to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back