Congratulations RS

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Texas schools are funded based on the number of students enrolled and the daily attendance on campus. Currently, schools receive a base allotment of $6,160 per student each year. So a school that has 150 students enrolled in K-12 would receive $924,000. RS is spending about a third of their funding to pay football coaches.

In Texas schools are funded based on the number of students enrolled and the daily attendance on campus. Currently, schools receive a base allotment of $6,160 per student each year. So a school that has 150 students enrolled in K-12 would receive $924,000. RS is spending about a third of their funding to pay football coaches.
🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆………it’s not about paying coaches sir! The model for success has been given to all schools we just gotta convince our board and administrators to “buy” in.

Life is about choices. The 2023 graduates of Richland Springs High School might not be "college ready", but they will have state championship rings on their fingers. I assume the local tax payers support these financial decisions, otherwise the duly elected school board members wouldn't allow it.

Life is about choices. The 2023 graduates of Richland Springs High School might not be "college ready", but they will have state championship rings on their fingers. I assume the local tax payers support these financial decisions, otherwise the duly elected school board members wouldn't allow it.
So you came on here made a new account and decided this is what you wanted to spend your time on.?.? What would you like them do not pay them.?.? This statement above shows your maturity level. Finally getting down to digging on the kids. No titles are guaranteed or playoff wins. You’ve said the word assume a lot in almost every post. So I’ll ASSUME you have no clue what your talking about.

Harley has said to people here that he got pretty much what we were paying him so that is over 70k. As for Hayes I guarantee he is making the same or more. So maybe Rogers took a giant pay cut to get a couple weapons for his offense?? I doubt it so there is another 70+. Safe to say 300k is accurate. Let’s not forget that they have a Well paid Ladies coach and her assistant as well. Can’t be all of the county that is is rolling in the athletic money either, Cherokee staff is not even close to that amount.
So if he was rambling about making the same money ect……why did he leave Benjamin in the first place..?.? The facilities I’m sure are way nicer. What does athletic money mean exactly.?.?

Not if he was rambling. He did say it. He left for a better situation for him and his kids I assume(same money less responsibility). Y’all already have plenty of coaches to carry the load. Up here he was gonna carry a big part of the load and he’s not looking to do that. Just go ask him if you want to know.
So if he was rambling about making the same money ect……why did he leave Benjamin in the first place..?.? The facilities I’m sure are way nicer. What does athletic money mean exactly.?.

Ask any superintendent in the state if you can take a third of their budget and still produce the same student learning outcomes. They will all tell you it isn’t possible. If this is what the people of RS want then more power to them, but don’t fool yourself into thinking this won’t impact other areas of the school. If you want to win, you’ve got to want it more than the other guy. RS clearly wants it the most. They’ll be forced to make educational sacrifices that other districts wouldn’t even consider. A dollar can only stretch so far. But they will win state.

Ask any superintendent in the state if you can take a third of their budget and still produce the same student learning outcomes. They will all tell you it isn’t possible. If this is what the people of RS want then more power to them, but don’t fool yourself into thinking this won’t impact other areas of the school. If you want to win, you’ve got to want it more than the other guy. RS clearly wants it the most. They’ll be forced to make educational sacrifices that other districts wouldn’t even consider. A dollar can only stretch so far. But they will win state.
Big time Boosters help

They can do what they want.?.? So you come to complain about it.? Perfect.

I knew you’d wake up from your nap and immediately head here lol. Who sleeps more you or the dog?
Easy killer, jeez!!! Have you ever heard of respecting your elders? Tex has his opinions and you mock him constantly?? Is looking for Tex' posts what you do when you get on this website because he offends your comments? Tex may be an old veteran or just an old fan who has pretty good points. He sounds sour at times but are you not? Or is it the smuggery? Way to pick on an elderly man on a football website! Class act!

Easy killer, jeez!!! Have you ever heard of respecting your elders? Tex has his opinions and you mock him constantly?? Is looking for Tex' posts what you do when you get on this website because he offends your comments? Tex may be an old veteran or just an old fan who has pretty good points. He sounds sour at times but are you not? Or is it the smuggery? Way to pick on an elderly man on a football website! Class act!
Yep, Arnie almost hurt my feelings but Johnny South beat him to it. Lol

For a few dollars more, UT wouldn't have lost to Kansas.
Same thing coud be said about last year's semifinal game at Dublin as Johnny South almost witnessed. Old JB had to make some changes because he certainly couldn't hold serve and win anything this year. No confidence in those home grown boys.

There was a LoL in there. Maybe you missed it. It was just a joke, sorry post police. I take no offense to what Tex says nor does he to mine I can assure you. You don’t know me or how I treat elderly people. So you can stop to judge from a message board post. I poked him it worked.

Isn't this the same person who was questioning someone's account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back