Congratulations RS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been away from this site since around December. From what I am piecing together, Rigdon left Strawn for Benjamin? Do I have that right?
I recall a member here pontificating about how the Rigdon's would be in Strawn for a long, long time because they were supposedly treated so well there?

Update:

Answered my own question after reading "Coaching Carousel 2022". lol. Not surprising that he left. I'm only surprised that some thought he would actually stick around.

Last edited:
Cherokee has ZERO coaches on staff with kids in athletics besides my son in JH. We coach kids hard and love them harder! That is what this business is about. I hope if we continue to do it the right way the big wins will follow with our integrity intact.

Zack White
Cherokee High School
I believe we can put the Rigdon to Cherokee rumor to bed.

That rumor belongs to Realfootball97. He should be the one who puts it to bed or feeds it.
Let’s just see how things unfold, I’m not sure of anything anymore. Contracts and the word of men set to lead children apparently means very little these days. Not just in Benjamin but other places too

Cherokee has ZERO coaches on staff with kids in athletics besides my son in JH. We coach kids hard and love them harder! That is what this business is about. I hope if we continue to do it the right way the big wins will follow with our integrity intact.

Zack White
Cherokee High School
Might need to explain what integrity is to your rival San Saba county fans.

Yeah maybe they can beat Cherokee. No jealousy here buddy. Nothing rubs me the wrong way I just find it funny you of all people had to put your two cents in. When your team has been acquiring players these past several years. Not to mention the poor kid that got a big no earlier by the district. Done nothing to impress but you find the need to talk about it…… You’ll be alright Tex
Arnie, you are still confused. Tell JB and Johnny hi.

Arnie, you are still confused. Tell JB and Johnny hi.
(Tex I dunno how many times I have to say it.(5th time maybe) I don’t talk to JB or know who Johnny even is to say hi. I’m literally not in the area to do that. Still not confused. You still keep looking at everything with that blind eye though it’s done you wonders. That axe you have must turned into a toothpick by now.

Don’t get Mad!!! 😂😂. It’s just funny how you and a couple of others have hated RS for years, and yet you hide behind Texlonghorn75. A real man/women will at least give their real name if they are going to bash coaches, programs, kids, etc… Like Mike said, off topic to just hate on RS program…. 🤦‍♂️😂
So we are to assume that the name you use is C Ashworth and that makes you a real man/woman? Congrats RS.

Might need to explain what integrity is to your rival San Saba county fans.

Judge Judy Reaction GIF

Let’s just see how things unfold, I’m not sure of anything anymore. Contracts and the word of men set to lead children apparently means very little these days. Not just in Benjamin but other places too
I heard your new Administration laid the law down to Rigdon that he wouldn’t put up with any of his BS and drama. Rigdon’s pissy and looking for a way out. Any truth to that?

I heard your new Administration laid the law down to Rigdon that he wouldn’t put up with any of his BS and drama. Rigdon’s pissy and looking for a way out. Any truth to that?
So if I hear things about RS I’m just stirring the pot from across the state, but you guys can hear and stir whatever u want? No we want to keep the coaches we hired.

So we are to assume that the name you use is C Ashworth and that makes you a real man/woman? Congrats RS.
That’s my real name. I don’t hide behind some fake forum name so I can anonymously criticize coaches, programs and kids. Been watching you talk trash about RS and other schools for a while, but you have never said which school you support or coach for? Interesting… 🧐😁

I’m going to bow out of all this non sense, I’ve seen firsthand this week what the coaching transfer portal and $$/rings above kids non sense has done to our kids here at home where it matters and it’s not right.
#kidlivesmatter

Last edited:
So if I hear things about RS I’m just stirring the pot from across the state, but you guys can hear and stir whatever u want? No we want to keep the coaches we
So if I hear things about RS I’m just stirring the pot from across the state, but you guys can hear and stir whatever u want? No we want to keep the coaches we hired.
Not stirring…that’s why I came straight to the source, Mr. Benjamin.

I’m going to bow out of all this non sense, I’ve seen firsthand this week what the coaching transfer portal and $$/rings above kids non sense has done to our kids here at home where it matters and it’s not right.
#kidlivesmatter

No shame in walking away from a discussion that is not productive. I did back in December. lol.

Good luck this season.

That’s my real name. I don’t hide behind some fake forum name so I can anonymously criticize coaches, programs and kids. Been watching you talk trash about RS and other schools for a while, but you have never said which school you support or coach for? Interesting… 🧐😁
Thought RS fans were silent???
Actually what is your real name Ashworth? Email, phone number? 😂😂😂
Stay classy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back