Congratulations RS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought RS fans were silent???
Actually what is your real name Ashworth? Email, phone number? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Stay classy!
Funny ā€œstargirl13ā€ how you came outta no where just as gigemsooner fell silent. New members starting up new profile names to conceal who they are only to bash coaches, schools, and kids.
My email is [email protected]
My phone number is 325-240-1040
Your welcome to come by RS and visit anytime.
Always Classy!!! šŸ˜šŸˆšŸ’ŖšŸ¼

Sorry, I quoted about 6-7 RS fans on here, would only allow me to quote your post Ashy!

Silence is no fun. Besides would you be silent with as much success as RS has had? I doubt it. Not trying to be a smartass, just stating fact. There is a good bit of "misinformation" / "fake news" regarding RS here. After a 7 month hiatus from this site, I see not much has changed.

But to your point, staying classy is always the goal. I fall short from time to time. lol.

Good luck this season.

Iā€™m going to bow out of all this non sense, Iā€™ve seen firsthand this week what the coaching transfer portal and $$/rings above kids non sense has done to our kids here at home where it matters and itā€™s not right.
#kidlivesmatter
Did you not start this thread.? Iā€™m sure fully expecting no nonsense to ensue.You were all for coaches moving and going to whereā€™s best for them and letā€™s all get along ect ect..(in the past) but now you get some question and you avoid them.?..?Youā€™ve been pretty positive and weā€™re excited. I liked it but also you did spout off maybe a little to much. We got this we got that. ā€œBring them all hereā€I believe was the quote. Weā€™re going to state this and that. Now youā€™ve got more sodium chloride in you than a salty dog.

I am a non biased party in all of this, even without Rigdon/Ethridge Benjamin will still be very good. They return all 6 starters from a 10-1 squad.

Having Rigdon puts them at #1.

Thatā€™s my real name. I donā€™t hide behind some fake forum name so I can anonymously criticize coaches, programs and kids. Been watching you talk trash about RS and other schools for a while, but you have never said which school you support or coach for? Interestingā€¦ šŸ§šŸ˜
So Ashie since you are the RS cheerleader only your opinion counts and you get to set the rules here? Grow up. If this website wants to change the posting rules you should have bought it before Mike did. Calling out Richland Springs for who and what you are is free speech. To stay on topic Congrats to RS in their search for integrity.

So Ashie since you are the RS cheerleader only your opinion counts and you get to set the rules here? Grow up. If this website wants to change the posting rules you should have bought it before Mike did. Calling out Richland Springs for who and what you are is free speech. To stay on topic Congrats to RS in their search for integrity.
A true keyboard WARRIORā€¦ šŸ˜‚
Must be a Liberalā€¦ thanks for the congratulations, we will keep working hard.
Good luck to whoever your team is if you even have one sugarā€¦ šŸ˜šŸˆšŸ’ŖšŸ¼

Iā€™m just ready to watch some football. Off-season changes are always fun to watch and speculate about, but once the season starts it can all change. All it takes is one key injury or bad attitudes to change what some might consider already a state champ. I bet Jayton and Balmorhea are just licking their chops to show how talented they are as well. Coaches will move and bring kids to a place they feel is best for them at that time. Itā€™s been going on forever and wonā€™t be changing anytime soon. Congrats to all coaches who landed where to feel they should be, and

Last edited:
Yes Mike, back on Topic would be nice. Several ā€œNew Membersā€ with hurt feelings about RS filling our History teacher position with Coach Ethridge who is an outstanding teacher as well as coach. Like others have said itā€™s okay for other schools to hire coaches with athletic kids, but when they come to RS itā€™s cheating!!! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø
Jealousy rears itā€™s ugly head once again.
2 years ago we went to State with all only RS kids (not a single move in) and not a word about that. So RS will continue to work hard, Play Hard and hope to stay healthy. Our fans donā€™t worry about all of the haters because when you have won 9 State Championshipā€™s and prove yourselves Year in and Year out, itā€™s all Good!!!
The Lion doesnā€™t concern himself with the opinions of the Sheep!!! šŸˆšŸ’ŖšŸ¼šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
Good Luck to all other teams this Season, we hope all stay healthy and have a great year!!
Yes Mike, back on Topic would be nice. Several ā€œNew Membersā€ with hurt feelings about RS filling our History teacher position with Coach Ethridge who is an outstanding teacher as well as coach. Like others have said itā€™s okay for other schools to hire coaches with athletic kids, but when they come to RS itā€™s cheating!!! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø
Jealousy rears itā€™s ugly head once again.
2 years ago we went to State with all only RS kids (not a single move in) and not a word about that. So RS will continue to work hard, Play Hard and hope to stay healthy. Our fans donā€™t worry about all of the haters because when you have won 9 State Championshipā€™s and prove yourselves Year in and Year out, itā€™s all Good!!!
The Lion doesnā€™t concern himself with the opinions of the Sheep!!! šŸˆšŸ’ŖšŸ¼šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
Good Luck to all other teams this Season, we hope all stay healthy and have a

Last edited:
SUReee they brought Ethridge back for his teaching skills. If thatā€™s the case, then he should still be there even after all his kids graduate too then right? Come man people arenā€™t stupid itā€™s VERY obvious whatā€™s going on.

Of course they saw the "total package". Good teacher and coach. It would be stupid not to look at any candidate for what they can bring to the district in totality.

The issue here, Chuy38, is the double standard.

Calling out Richland Springs for who and what you are is free speech. To stay on topic Congrats to RS in their search for integrity.

Free speech works both ways. For example, telling you that you're full of crap and have no proof of wrongdoing. If you did, you'd already have reported it to UIL. Instead you, and many others, choose to cry and apply your double standards here. Very productive.

BTW, I too am a Longhorn. I went there when they were a good school (long ago). Now I rarely reveal my affiliation, especially in San Saba County. lol.

SUReee they brought Ethridge back for his teaching skills. If thatā€™s the case, then he should still be there even after all his kids graduate too then right? Come man people arenā€™t stupid itā€™s VERY obvious whatā€™s going on.
Hope he does stay after his kids are gone. Our History teacher who just Retired was with us for 20+ years as well. His kids had graduated and moved on too. We were lucky to get a History teacher this late into the summer.

Hired an assistant from RL I believe with a stud of a kid. Shhhhh donā€™t bring them into this.
I forgot to insert the quote. Mike can we get that in the edit screen somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back