Congratulations RS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rent Free!!! 😂 Where has your buddy GigemSooners gone off too?? A change of screen name I guess?!? RS appreciates your continued support, and can’t wait to play ball this season… 😊
Your welcome. This reunion lovefest needed some truth injected into all your self serving BS. Add some Kaopectate to your swill, it is weak. Take some antacids if the truth upsets you.

Yes Tex please let’s hear your strawn perspective of bringing in people to win games. Makes perfect sense.
So what is this? Some Richland Springs jealousy that they got beat at their own game? Rubs you the wrong way. LOL. Richland Springs has not done much lately to impress anyone. Balmorrhea kicked their butts in astounding fashion at State then Strawn 46's them in Dublin in the semi's. Do I detect a dry spell there JB?? Johnny South was there to witness that defining event. He left the game early. Richland Springs competed well and got beat. So reload and try again. May be they can beat Cherokee this year.

Yeah maybe they can beat Cherokee. No jealousy here buddy. Nothing rubs me the wrong way I just find it funny you of all people had to put your two cents in. When your team has been acquiring players these past several years. Not to mention the poor kid that got a big no earlier by the district. Done nothing to impress but you find the need to talk about it…… You’ll be alright Tex

Your welcome. This reunion lovefest needed some truth injected into all your self serving BS. Add some Kaopectate to your swill, it is weak. Take some antacids if the truth upsets you.
Don’t get Mad!!! 😂😂. It’s just funny how you and a couple of others have hated RS for years, and yet you hide behind Texlonghorn75. A real man/women will at least give their real name if they are going to bash coaches, programs, kids, etc… Like Mike said, off topic to just hate on RS program…. 🤦‍♂️😂

So the prevailing logic here is that Richland Springs can't beat Cherokee without bringing in the Hayes, the Ethridges and other athletes? Not much confidence in who was left over from last year's team. Right? Hopefully these additional kids will be the answer.
What in the hell are you tallking about ? Prevailing Logic ? Richland Springs is a better team. "On any given day ... "

So what is this? Some Richland Springs jealousy that they got beat at their own game? Rubs you the wrong way. LOL. Richland Springs has not done much lately to impress anyone. Balmorrhea kicked their butts in astounding fashion at State then Strawn 46's them in Dublin in the semi's. Do I detect a dry spell there JB?? Johnny South was there to witness that defining event. He left the game early. Richland Springs competed well and got beat. So reload and try again. May be they can beat Cherokee this year.
9 State Titles since 2004. Will be 10 in December.

9 State Titles since 2004. Will be 10 in December.
Pump the brakes. You gotta get there first, you know this. No need to remind him of the non impressive irrelevant RS resume. He knows it to well he just likes to dwell on a win he gets every now and then. I got your back Tex.

Heard a rumor that the Rigdon’s are trying to back out as well as other teachers and students. Sounded like a real mess in Benjamin
This.?.?.? You didn’t have any response to it.?.?
Hoping it’s not true but heard this morning that Cherokee is trying to poach Coach Rigdon from us, getting real old real fast.
Why do you use term poach.?.? What is going on here n Benjamin that everybody wants to leave all of the sudden. Yet you keep putting the blame on other schools.?.?

B
This.?.?.? You didn’t have any response to it.?.?

Why do you use term poach.?.? What is going on here n Benjamin that everybody wants to leave all of the sudden. Yet you keep putting the blame on other schools.?.?
Better offers is why I say poach, we can’t afford to match the money they are getting offered, and sure can’t match the amount of help and assistants they will have when they get there. It’s not the schools fault for trying to hire them, Or their fault for taking the best offer. It just sucks for our kids and community to get caught in the war of business deals.

B

Better offers is why I say poach, we can’t afford to match the money they are getting offered, and sure can’t match the amount of help and assistants they will have when they get there. It’s not the schools fault for trying to hire them, Or their fault for taking the best offer. It just sucks for our kids and community to get caught in the war of business deals.
Trust me it's not just the money. A few years back one of these big name coaches, from strawn at the time, came to a school down the road (Aquilla) and met with the kids and talked a big game and then didn't follow through. They offered him over $100K per year and an extremely nice house but no such luck with the talent on the field. It will be fun to see how this all works out. I am on the edge of my seat!!

Trust me it's not just the money. A few years back one of these big name coaches, from strawn at the time, came to a school down the road (Aquilla) and met with the kids and talked a big game and then didn't follow through. They offered him over $100K per year and an extremely nice house but no such luck with the talent on the field. It will be fun to see how this all works out. I am on the edge of my seat!!
Yeah I heard about that too, the kids lose in all this. That much I do know.

Good sir. Stay on topic. RS. You are not allowed to speak I’ll of others doing the same things.especially not the Aquila thing. Most have forgotten. Get it together man. Only jab on RS.

B

Respectfully, that's your problem. You as in a member of that community. Your town leadership and school leadership need to find a way to be more competitive salary-wise.

One example I know of is that some teachers are quitting Brady ISD and going to Lohn ISD because Lohn pays more. Lohn is a fraction of the size of Brady. I'm not sure what all the dynamics are, but somehow they are attracting talent. I will be eager to see what Lohn does with their football program in the next few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back