Congratulations RS

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the Coyotes projected starting 6 on O/D?

What do they return? I saw DCTF says 3 on offense and 3 on defense. With Lusty being the top returner.

Who else is on the schedule? Just wondering

Attachments

• F84A6B2A-1FB8-40FF-93B4-40D67BE441AE.png
    F84A6B2A-1FB8-40FF-93B4-40D67BE441AE.png
    177.7 KB · Views: 31
Tyler Etheridge was willing to pay a school 1000 dollars to play Benjamin on the Sixman Coaches Facebook site. Maybe he will offer his funds to help fill out the coyotes schedule.
Richland Springs sure does live rent free in your head. Reading your previous posts, 90% are about RS. Why the obsession? For someone that’s “lived in Benjamin” their entire life, it’s odd.

On May 18, you said <<<“just don't think because a school hires a guy or two guys with kids that it makes the school wrong. A School that want to get better seeks good coaches and if they have talented
kids why not?”>>>

What’s changed in the last 2 months? Just curious.

Lusty is a beast, as all of the Lustys have been. It's in their genetics, they're meant for the game. Capps and Bryant were too! Having Lusty back with San Saba boy, BE, and Hayes, and the other 2 returners should make Richland the favorite to win it all. It's just building superteams at the 1A 6man D2 level... Should we call the coaches "the Brotherhood" now, since that what it seems like. Cant wait for the Cherokee game though 😎

Richland Springs sure does live rent free in your head. Reading your previous posts, 90% are about RS. Why the obsession? For someone that’s “lived in Benjamin” their entire life, it’s odd.

On May 18, you said <<<“just don't think because a school hires a guy or two guys with kids that it makes the school wrong. A School that want to get better seeks good coaches and if they have talented
kids why not?”>>>

What’s changed in the last 2 months? Just curious.
Still support that, it’s not great when a school poaches a coach that’s under contract from us but such is life. While they may stay anyway it’s not a done deal that Ethridge is released from his contract yet. But like I said I spoke too soon and thought I could trust a contractual agreement. But RS is not in the wrong for hiring as many coaches as they want.

Still support that, it’s not great when a school poaches a coach that’s under contract from us but such is life. While they may stay anyway it’s not a done deal that Ethridge is released from his contract yet. But like I said I spoke too soon and thought I could trust a contractual agreement. But RS is not in the wrong for hiring as many coaches as they want.
You’re ok. There’s nothing wrong with getting a little excited about your local team and Sixman Football! I’ve been accused of it myself every now and again!

Lusty is a beast, as all of the Lustys have been. It's in their genetics, they're meant for the game. Capps and Bryant were too! Having Lusty back with San Saba boy, BE, and Hayes, and the other 2 returners should make Richland the favorite to win it all. It's just building superteams at the 1A 6man D2 level... Should we call the coaches "the Brotherhood" now, since that what it seems like. Cant wait for the Cherokee game though 😎
No matter what, Richland Springs vs. Cherokee will be another barn burner. Last season, Cherokee led Richland Springs by a touchdown at halftime. Richland Springs won 92 - 70.

Go
Wow, that is crazy!!! How does a D2 6man school have the $$$ to pay JB(9state championships) Ethridge(runner-up at Follett plus former assistant for JB, Hayes(2×champ, 2 runner ups), and Rogers (possibly top 3 OC's in the game with all the state championships experience??? Wheres the money coming from? They cant be cheap lol
GoFundMe accounts.

No matter what, Richland Springs vs. Cherokee will be another barn burner. Last season, Cherokee led Richland Springs by a touchdown at halftime. Richland Springs won 92 - 70.
So the prevailing logic here is that Richland Springs can't beat Cherokee without bringing in the Hayes, the Ethridges and other athletes? Not much confidence in who was left over from last year's team. Right? Hopefully these additional kids will be the answer.

So the prevailing logic here is that Richland Springs can't beat Cherokee without bringing in the Hayes, the Ethridges and other athletes? Not much confidence in who was left over from last year's team. Right? Hopefully these additional kids will be the answer.
Rent Free!!! 😂 Where has your buddy GigemSooners gone off too?? A change of screen name I guess?!? RS appreciates your continued support, and can’t wait to play ball this season… 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back