Congratulations RS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you care? Don’t you have a cake walk to Jerry’s World all set up?
Clearly we will play R$ when we get there. And now they have added one of the best AD/HFB coaches in the state and his son and still have one more posted job available which I’m sure will bring them another coach with a talented son. So it’s shaping up to be Benjamin and our two coaches and returning kids vs R$ and a All star coaching staff with great players/coaches kids. State will be epic this year

He does seem to be digging deep for answers to his questions. I like his enthusiasm. Yet on the other hand, I’m not sure he would know what a state championship smelled like if it farted in his face……Everybody calm down it’s just a joke. Doesn’t matter who anyone has, anything can happen. Enough with all this talk it’s almost time we get to enjoy some Friday night lights.

Never count your chickens when someone else has deeper pockets right sir?
I think Johnny is saying they may have another "huge hire" coming to RS. Hearing Ethridge will be leaving Benjamin and going to Richland Springs. Now Richland Springs will have the San Saba beast, Tallon Hayes, and rumored Braxton Ethridge. 3 headed monster with what's returning... Crazy how the 6man world works out.

Clearly we will play R$ when we get there. And now they have added one of the best AD/HFB coaches in the state and his son and still have one more posted job available which I’m sure will bring them another coach with a talented son. So it’s shaping up to be Benjamin and our two coaches and returning kids vs R$ and a All star coaching staff with great players/coaches kids. State will be epic this year
Dont jinx your team lol. Yall still have Jayton and a very athletic Paducah to play. Plus that hard non-district schedule will pay off. Hopefully no injuries. It will be an exciting year

I think Johnny is saying they may have another "huge hire" coming to RS. Hearing Ethridge will be leaving Benjamin and going to Richland Springs. Now Richland Springs will have the San Saba beast, Tallon Hayes, and rumored Braxton Ethridge. 3 headed monster with what's returning... Crazy how the 6man world works out.
It’s very true not a rumor. $$ wins

So I may have been overly excited about our coaches and let it out a little premature but make no mistake The Benjamin Mustangs will Have a team to Beat in the west. Losing that kid and his dad will hurt but we have a roster full hard working kids that will not give up on the goal. I’ll take my public roasting like a man

It’s very true not a rumor. $$ wins
Wow, that is crazy!!! How does a D2 6man school have the $$$ to pay JB(9state championships) Ethridge(runner-up at Follett plus former assistant for JB, Hayes(2×champ, 2 runner ups), and Rogers (possibly top 3 OC's in the game with all the state championships experience??? Wheres the money coming from? They cant be cheap lol

Wow, that is crazy!!! How does a D2 6man school have the $$$ to pay JB(9state championships) Ethridge(runner-up at Follett plus former assistant for JB, Hayes(2×champ, 2 runner ups), and Rogers (possibly top 3 OC's in the game with all the state championships experience??? Wheres the money coming from? They cant be cheap lol
They have other coaches too. But that’s what deep pockets can do for you. That’s their business I’m gonna focus on swallowing my words and getting ready to support my Mustangs run this season.

I wish I knew more about how the contract rules worked, do we have to let him out? I’m gonna ask some questions this morning and see what to make of all that. I thought the 30 or 45 day rule was in place for that reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back