Coming to Sixman???

CowboyP":m3auft8p said:
smokeyjoe53":m3auft8p said:
Leman Saunders":m3auft8p said:
They will probably be in a district with Campbell is my guess.
You are joking right? That's close to 380 miles one way
He was talking about Union Hill.

Reading the school board minutes, they talk about enrollment at the HS of 138; not sure what they turned in to UIL, but my guess is you'd have to do some serious massaging of those numbers to get them under 104.9; also from what was reported this will be for two years only to try to build their participation so it will be interesting if (1) they can qualify for UIL districts and (2) if their long-term focus is six-man due to enrollment.

UPDATE: According to the list on TheOldCoach.com, Union Hill turned in 90.

I have seen small schools talk about "High School" enrollment and be speaking of grades 7-12, because it is easy to refer to elementary K-6, High School 7-12.

If that is true, it is not hard to see 138 in a school board meeting and 90 as the snapshot number.

freeagent":evj1gx0y said:
CowboyP":evj1gx0y said:
smokeyjoe53":evj1gx0y said:
Leman Saunders":evj1gx0y said:

Reading the school board minutes, they talk about enrollment at the HS of 138; not sure what they turned in to UIL, but my guess is you'd have to do some serious massaging of those numbers to get them under 104.9; also from what was reported this will be for two years only to try to build their participation so it will be interesting if (1) they can qualify for UIL districts and (2) if their long-term focus is six-man due to enrollment.

The Count is probably close to what is going on. I know that since 7 -12 is in the same building the number on board reports are combined, but that's here in Savoy. We have been in the 90's for quite a while and dropped this time into 80s. It doesn't take much to change numbers pretty quick. Family breakups, looking for jobs, we all know these issues.

RedBird Man":37ea49vu said:
freeagent":37ea49vu said:
CowboyP":37ea49vu said:
smokeyjoe53":37ea49vu said:
Leman Saunders":37ea49vu said:

The Count is probably close to what is going on. I know that since 7 -12 is in the same building the number on board reports are combined, but that's here in Savoy. We have been in the 90's for quite a while and dropped this time into 80s. It doesn't take much to change numbers pretty quick. Family breakups, looking for jobs, we all know these issues.

I guess the oil patch wave has not made it there yet? Any rumors?

Back