Colts or Pats.....who's your picks?

hogcaller10

11-man fan
Who will win? Colts or Patriots?

I pick the Colts mainly because I just flat out hate the Pats! I think Manning is a smarter qb than Brady and I think he will figure out a way to win.

Win or lose I think it will be a great game!

i am going with the pats. their offense is great as is the colts. is marvin harrision still out for the colts. i think the pats defense is a lot better than the colts.

Could go either way, but I am gonna have to to with the Colts. They are at home and more familiar with one another. Obviously New England is very good, but someone has to lose and I pick them to do that.

I'm going to have to say the Colts. They're pass defense has been the best in the NFL to this point. If any team in the league can contain the trio of receivers of the Pats, it's the Colts. I see the Colts getting plenty of pressure on Brady this week too. Look for the Colts to pick up 3-4 sacks, and a half dozen hurries. The colts are getting 140 yards per game on the ground and are leading the league in rushing touchdowns. Combine that defense and ground attack with the fact that Harrison is most likely to play this week, and it looks like a W for the Colts.

I believe the Pats will take this one. I would rather the Colts win, just because if they dont beat the Pats who will honestly? But I think it is going to be the patriots run game that wins, i know it seems ridiculous but I think Maroney will have a great game to lead the pats

The Pats really do have a highly overlooked run game, but what do you expect when your team has tossed 30 touchdowns in the air in just 8 games. The Colts are also giving up over 100 yards per game on the ground. You could be right, but I certainly hope not.

Go Colts, The folks in New England have had enough fun with all the winning that's going on up there. Those people hadn't seen that much success since Lexington and Concord.

Any other year I would like to see the undefeated record of Miami be broken just becuase history is made to be broken. But the fact that New England is proven cheaters does not sit well with me. Yes I do believe they are the best team in football, but it doesnt undermind the fact they cheated

I think the Pats are gunna win. I like the Pats, although most people in Texas hate them.

And yeah they got caught cheating. But I mean we can't kid ourseleves, there has got to be more teams out there who cheat. The Pats got made into an example. It's just like college football, OU got caught but it's not like they are the only team who is cheating with the recruiting and everything.

But anyways, I'm picking the Pats by about 10.

A lot of people say they arent the only team cheating. But it was not the only time or team that had to force the pats camera's off their sideline. Mangini obviously new something about them because he coached under Bill. Sorry to get off subject though, for once GO Colts

nstink":nzy7knn6 said:
Pat's win this one easily.

If they do win, it won't be easy. I expect the Colts to burn a ton of time each time they have the ball. It's going to be tough for the Pats to win by several touchdowns when their offense is sitting on the sideline for a majority of the game.

mjda76384":11q70uni said:
nstink":11q70uni said:
Pat's win this one easily.

If they do win, it won't be easy. I expect the Colts to burn a ton of time each time they have the ball. It's going to be tough for the Pats to win by several touchdowns when their offense is sitting on the sideline for a majority of the game.

Do the Colts know how to burn time?? The Pats should cover the spread easily.

The only team that will beat New England this year, is New England. They are in a league of their own this year..... hard for me to admit, as I generally root for the Cowboys (because I am in Texas) and the Colts (Because I have Manning and Addai on my fantasy team)

i think the colts win as well. they have won the last 3 meetings...and yes i know they didnt have moss,welker and stallworth last time. i almost think dungy and the colts get in to BB and the pats heads. if you think about it, the colts have a much longer winning streak, last team to be the pats, and have reigning Super Bowl MVP and former leauge MVP. THey have to be the most over-looked, under-rated defending super bowl champs.
Plus Harrison is playing......lets go Colts!!

Not to mention that the Pats are allowing only 9 points a game more than the Colts, and the Colts actually run the ball in the 4th. The Pats are also allowing slightly more points per game than the Colts, and they're playing worse teams. Look at the record of all the teams the Pats have beat compared to that of the teams the Colts have beat. The Pats opponents have a collective losing record, (-10 I believe) while the Colts apponents have a winning record. Nevertheless, I think it will be a good game.

Back