Coaching Carousel 2022

Bad example using Lavar ball.. a man that started his own brand. Building from ground up so his family can be taken care of for generations on top of taking care of his beautiful wife and being a strong father to his boys!! Lavar Ball is the perfect example of a great man and father.. he marketed his brand good and he did it all and took all this heat for his family and it doesn’t phase him, and now look how blessed he is while everyone still hating and talking…

Bad example using Lavar ball.. a man that started his own brand. Building from ground up so his family can be taken care of for generations on top of taking care of his beautiful wife and being a strong father to his boys!! Lavar Ball is the perfect example of a great man and father.. he marketed his brand good and he did it all and took all this heat for his family and it doesn’t phase him, and now look how blessed he is while everyone still hating and talking…
Yeah thats way to in depth. I’m not knocking Lavar ball for what he has done for his family just thats he’s a character in general. With you’re in-depth knowledge of the ballls yeah your right probably nowhere close.

Yeah thats way to in depth. I’m not knocking Lavar ball for what he has done for his family just thats he’s a character in general. With you’re in-depth knowledge of the ballls yeah your right probably nowhere close.
Arnie go watch your coyotes or something you are way way to hostile lol. Let’s all just get along the season is here we all have our teams working hard our coaches coaching hard and the season about to kickoff…..just enjoy the moment it will be over before you know it.

Arnie go watch your coyotes or something you are way way to hostile lol. Let’s all just get along the season is here we all have our teams working hard our coaches coaching hard and the season about to kickoff…..just enjoy the moment it will be over before you know it.
I didn’t know I tagged you sorry. I was being hostile.?.? 😂.

No tag was needed to see your coyote sniffer is looking for conflict. Just go lay with the pack and relax it is to hot for hunting trouble buddy.
Conflict because I responded to a post someone else made.? That was clearly a joke.?.? I apologize if it offended you. I had no ideal that would hit the mark.

I just hope Strawn has a chance winning district with their old coach and Coach Cervantes gone. The defense is probably gone with him. They'll forget everything they learned about angles and hitting low and wrapping up likely. Their first three games are basically gimme's to the other team per conversation on here. All those years in the weight room and running might not be enough to Make A Difference. We shall soon see.

I just hope Strawn has a chance winning district with their old coach and Coach Cervantes gone. The defense is probably gone with him. They'll forget everything they learned about angles and hitting low and wrapping up likely. Their first three games are basically gimme's to the other team per conversation on here. All those years in the weight room and running might not be enough to Make A Difference. We shall soon see.
Hounds should be fine for week 1 vs Knox city… Week 2 vs Dallas Lutheran might be a struggle, I’m picking the private school to beat them but wouldn’t be shocked If the tradition of the hounds wills them to that win. I’m going out on a huge limb by picking that private school .. week 3 they’ll have weeks of football under their belt, Hounds may be fine but thanks for Coach Cervantes Strawn :)

GO DAWGS BABY!!!

“Their old coach”

Lay off the smack, Lee is guaranteed Hall of Fame.

Hounds should be fine for week 1 vs Knox city… Week 2 vs Dallas Lutheran might be a struggle, I’m picking the private school to beat them but wouldn’t be shocked If the tradition of the hounds wills them to that win. I’m going out on a huge limb by picking that private school .. week 3 they’ll have weeks of football under their belt, Hounds may be fine but thanks for Coach Cervantes Strawn :)

GO DAWGS BABY!!!
Best of luck to Milford this season.
You've got Coach Cervantes, but a team has to be in "Coach Lee" condition, motivated and focused especially to execute that Swarming Defense that Strawn playoff teams have had so much success with.
You have to be in superior condition just to run it over & over in practice scrimmages to learn it.
The end product is impressive on game night, but there's a lot of "day after day" dedication and sweat involved.

Art Gallery GIF by ANGAMC
So, Lee retired?
Oh, yes. AS soon as someone gets it on Instagram...

“Their old coach”

Lay off the smack, Lee is guaranteed Hall of Fame.
Smack? Ever lived in Strawn, FWD? I've been gone a dozen years now. Any idea what MIS, GATA or MAD stand for? Everything in my post was tongue in cheek. The effect of Coach Cervantes finally taking a HC position will be felt immediately. But, his influence will be felt on this year's team and for the next several years. They will still swarm, hit Hard and wrap up though they may be young and lack varsity experience, which they will gain with every game.
About five years ago after an early season game I waited afterwards to shake his hand, say hi and congratulate him on another win. He asked how I was doing. I said hanging in there, I could retire in a couple of years. He grinned and said, well, I Could retire . . . (between Grandfalls-Royalty, Silverton and Strawn I think he probably had 20 years with TRS at that point). I hope he never does. He's the only HOF Coach I know, just a little bit. Although Shane Mallory might have made it if he had kept coaching.
Walking away from congratulating him after a playoff win, I think four years ago he called out after me "You be nice on that internet now!" Which as a general rule I am unless someone goes to dissin the Hounds.
So, take care my friend. Don't let that sarcasm smack you up side the head.

Back