Can Milford beat the tough RS squad??

MV_23

11-man fan
Milford is a great team they might have what it takes to take down the coyotes we will just have to wait and see...

I WILL PREDICT A CLOSE GAME AT HALFTIME. BUT ADJUSTMENT MADE AT HALFTIME WILL BE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE GAME. RICHLAND SPRINGS BY 30!!!!!!

That wuz a good game between milford and richland springs a lot closer than the score indicates. Those boys from milford looked dog tired, and they still fought hard. In my opinion that goal line stand into the 3rd quarter was the difference maker. Had milford scored they would have been down 38 to 34 assuming the extra point.

That was a good game. Alot closer than the score indicates. Those boys from milford looked dog tired but they keep fighting.The goal line stand in the 3rd was a game changer. If milford had scored it would have put them behind 38 to 36 assuming the extra point.

smokeyjoe53":198rs5kv said:
CowboyP":198rs5kv said:
I expect a close game. Either team can win, but I'm picking Milford.
Goob pays Doc to not pick the Coyotes............................................
If he doesn't start paying in cash instead of opossum meat and everclear, I'll start picking them every week!

CowboyP":zqqvdhrp said:
smokeyjoe53":zqqvdhrp said:
CowboyP":zqqvdhrp said:
I expect a close game. Either team can win, but I'm picking Milford.
Goob pays Doc to not pick the Coyotes............................................
If he doesn't start paying in cash instead of opossum meat and everclear, I'll start picking them every week!
Hold out for his Pickled Carp.......................................

WELL MY OLD MACHINE PICKED THE SCORE PRETTY CLOSE.GUESS IT STILL WORKS ILL HAVE GATHER MY DATA ON RICHLAND AND STRAWN AND SEE WHAT IT SAYS?

Bill O'Rielly":37zukflp said:
Sorry, there's no room on the band wagon! Were filled up!
I don't want on the band wagon, I figure I'm on a roll missing RS picks. I'm going to see if they can make me wrong 3 times in a row. ;-)

Back