Who’s coming back??

Wildcats5421

Six-man expert
Just wondering what teams have coming back this year?? It’s right around the corner and everyone’s excited about their teams getting started back and was curious on what your team is returning off last years squad? Should be a great year and hoping everyone stays injury free. Good luck to everyone

Very true additions are also key
Why would a real stud not want a real challenge and he and his dad go where his brother is part of the coaching system. Why always look for a D2 school that already has a real good chance of winning state without him? Go to a D1 school that has showed some growth but needs some help. Go to a school like that and you have a chance to really shine. I just made a couple of enemies but I have an opinion to and believe it or not I have a couple of friends. Come East of Dallas and I will come holler for you a game or two.

Why would a real stud not want a real challenge and he and his dad go where his brother is part of the coaching system. Why always look for a D2 school that already has a real good chance of winning state without him? Go to a D1 school that has showed some growth but needs some help. Go to a school like that and you have a chance to really shine. I just made a couple of enemies but I have an opinion to and believe it or not I have a couple of friends. Come East of Dallas and I will come holler for you a game or two.
B2B

Richland? The school campus Jamie Rigdon was banned from stepping foot on? Good luck proving what that would be for! Even Richland couldn’t finagle their slimy fingers to make that happen, do tell coyote ugly what has Richland promised, a pot of gold for the young lad?

Richland? The school campus Jamie Rigdon was banned from stepping foot on? Good luck proving what that would be for! Even Richland couldn’t finagle their slimy fingers to make that happen, do tell coyote ugly what has Richland promised, a pot of gold for the young lad?
What in the hell are you trying to communicate ? Just a word salad.

Back