BORDEN COUNTY WHAT HAPPENED?????

Well I'm not a big fan of the Coyotes but I don't think that was the biggest up set. I was at Hico to watch the games/play and I thinkthat the Garden City vs Motley County was th biggest upset. It was also on of the best games I have seen.

I didn't know about BC but listening to the Motley and GC game it sounded like the passing game was off in the first half but that GC made a hell of a comback to tie it up and just couldn't finish it out

I've seen film on Rankin this year and they look solid. Coach Williams runs an interesting offense and has a stud at 3 back. They look like a team to reckin with early this year. Congratulations to Rankin.

Rankin looked like a good, solid, team. We may be talking about them in December. That being said, if BC had held on to the ball a little better, it would have been a real interesting game at the end.

My personal 2 cents? Other than the crying, no one will be talking about BC much after Thanksgiving. I just hope they fire up the fake IP address they employed back in 2009. They seem to love impersonating parents of the opposing team. No respect for the sand lappers at all.

That's not a commentary on the coaching or the kids in Gail. I'll wait to pick on kids and coaches until after I get back from clubbing baby seals.

Yew knowd, I mite be wrong, but it done looks like the reel firepower iz in D2 thiz year. D1 looks like a itz anybody's ballgame with no reel frontrunner. Throckmorton and Aquilla will done be in semis in the east and in the west, well, I bet at the end of the day it will be them Valley Patriots. Them fellers ain't reel big, but they iz scrappy. But then again, I don't think the winner cud beat the top three teams in D2.

Yew iz tellin' me that the Richland JV has a game with a D1 team that iz 21st ranked? I didn't knowd. It ain't on my schedule. Who iz that team? And whare iz it gonna be played?

Goob, you've said things that stirred people up, but this time you may have topped yourself. Do you really believe the top 3 in Div 2 can beat any Div 1 team?

borden co.will be getting bettr and bettr so be careful of the team you goad. gc will be much improved by districts end. sc i believe will beat wv... teams from the west will be battle tested by the time playoffs are here

Dear Cowboy,

Well, I iz alwayz bout half kiddin' round, but when yew reely think bout it, it iz prolly true. Fergit rankins, I don't never pay no attention to them. Thatz the reason yew got playoffs. But if yew were to ask me I wud say the best 3 teams in D2 iz Richland, Sterling City and Motlely County. Can them three teams beat anyone in D1? Yep.

But I got a question fer anybody who done seen the Rankin-BC game. Wuz Rankin hittin' pretty good?

Back