Projected districts??

Wildcats5421

Six-man expert
What is everybody's opinion on projected districts? Mainly out west, i know Van Horn moving up to 2A, Sands going D2 and Water Valley dropping back in will Definitely shake things up. I feel like Rankin for sure and possibly Garden city Will push west. If that happens where does that leave Grady, BC etc..... I feel like maybe Roby/Rotan could push east opening it up for the old district of Westbrook, Highland, Hermleigh, Ira and Borden County. Could be very interesting to see what happens for sure.

Just saw that Knippa is playing football this realignment....job posted on TASA.

Job Title:Teacher/Head Football Coach 6-Man Division 1A School
School:Knippa Independent School District
Campus Description:Knippa High School
Class 1A school (78 students)
New 6-man football program (1975 was the last year that Knippa ISD fielded a football program)

What is everybody's opinion on projected districts? Mainly out west, i know Van Horn moving up to 2A, Sands going D2 and Water Valley dropping back in will Definitely shake things up. I feel like Rankin for sure and possibly Garden city Will push west. If that happens where does that leave Grady, BC etc..... I feel like maybe Roby/Rotan could push east opening it up for the old district of Westbrook, Highland, Hermleigh, Ira and Borden County. Could be very interesting to see what happens for sure.
I think Rankin and GC will be moving west (VH to 2A and Ft. Davis going D2 makes that happen) with Marfa and BV. Grady could come with us if the UIL wants a 5-teamer out there.

District 1 D1 will more than likely have 3 teams dropping down to D2. Follett, Miami, & Mclean. Districts could definitely look a lot different in the panhandle next alignment.

Back