Best RB in the State

ryry

Six-man fan
Opinion's for best RB in the state that yall have seen thus far.... Here's my opinions
Lance Morris-- Ira
Cory Norwood-- Rankin

i haven't seen the Morris kid play, but obviously he's good. i have seen the rankin back play and he is a very good back. Fields is also in that class simply cause of his expierence playin GC last year twice and played very well. humble kid and a great athlete.

the young man from meadow is as good as any i have seen the only problem is that his supporting cast is not helping him alot. i would guess he is 80% of their offense and 40% of their defense,,,

Maybe it was Sands defense that made the Water Valley kid look so good! ouch good one!! yes we will see what Water Valley has tonight. Should be a great game

kbjoe1":1g4ng4a1 said:
the young man from meadow is as good as any i have seen the only problem is that his supporting cast is not helping him alot. i would guess he is 80% of their offense and 40% of their defense,,,

Good point. That kid personally kept Meadow in the BC game for a long time.

ofb,
that was a very good game i thought that bc was going to turn the corner and he lifted his team on his back and wouldbring them back. bc plays very well a controlled game that they know they will win. i didnt think meadow would have been in the game.

Back