Best Kick Returner This Year

MA1984":35nb9sbb said:
If every school sent their weekly stats to someone who could crunch the numbers we would know for sure.
I know I wish we had a star thread on here where they could be entered and kept on records but i don’t know if that is possible . But I’m with you ma cause I’m curious to .

Coaching4greatness":3ul0gwre said:
MA1984":3ul0gwre said:
If every school sent their weekly stats to someone who could crunch the numbers we would know for sure.
I know I wish we had a star thread on here where they could be entered and kept on records but i don’t know if that is possible . But I’m with you ma cause I’m curious to .

It would actually be very easy to keep track of everything

Coaching4greatness":h1853ft6 said:
That’s one of many though . Lots of great kids out there . Lane Shannon wasn’t bad either

Do you really think that Lane should be mentioned? I mean, won't the piranhas (psycho's) jump on this recognition with their claims of recruitment? Or is it possible that Lane could be one of the members of the Coyote team that started Kindergarten at RS, a member of the winning PeeWee Super Bowl team as a First Grader, along with several more of the State Championship team? Lane is a good example of one who was brought up totally under Burkhart's tutalage. Yes, Lane Shannon was also a great kick returner.

I would not say TOTALLY southman

Mcleans Watson maybe was was homerun threat.. GC’s little guy was usually pretty good at least in the balmorhea games

From my contacts the McLean boy Watson had 5 returns for td this year and averaged 23 yds per return. Gc mcmillian had 3 and averaged 14.

Johnny South":gnq20g45 said:
Coaching4greatness":gnq20g45 said:
That’s one of many though . Lots of great kids out there . Lane Shannon wasn’t bad either

Do you really think that Lane should be mentioned? I mean, won't the piranhas (psycho's) jump on this recognition with their claims of recruitment? Or is it possible that Lane could be one of the members of the Coyote team that started Kindergarten at RS, a member of the winning PeeWee Super Bowl team as a First Grader, along with several more of the State Championship team? Lane is a good example of one who was brought up totally under Burkhart's tutalage. Yes, Lane Shannon was also a great kick returner.

Hey Johnny this was up until you jumped in a drama free subject. Nobody started this but you. So be a fan and make your pick and a case for them or just be quiet. The very thing you are condemning you just did.

6manonly":32r2hua6 said:
Johnny South":32r2hua6 said:
Coaching4greatness":32r2hua6 said:

Hey Johnny this was up until you jumped in a drama free subject. Nobody started this but you. So be a fan and make your pick and a case for them or just be quiet. The very thing you are condemning you just did.

Hey 6manOnly, have I ever got a deal for you! If you shut up and quit your Vendetta, I'll quit posting too! Now that has to include both of your ID's. Deal?

6manonly":376lpc1v said:
And Johnny it's TRUE you hijacked this board for no reason when someone was complimenting a kid from RS who did well.
I think Johnny boy legitimately believes we are the same person lol

I’m curious to know how this years KOR TD’s compare to past years. 5 is good but seems a little low. Maybe I’m wrong. How many did Brandon Hoskins have a Whitharral his Sr year? And what is the record for it? Just wondering.

Johnny South":2oa03o3n said:
6manonly":2oa03o3n said:
Johnny South":2oa03o3n said:
Coaching4greatness":2oa03o3n said:

Hey 6manOnly, have I ever got a deal for you! If you shut up and quit your Vendetta, I'll quit posting too! Now that has to include both of your ID's. Deal?
South I didn’t mean to start anything or say lane was recruited. I’m saying lane was good ! He is pure athlete . I have no clue if he was in there in kindergarten or not .

Back