Best D1 Championship in Years aBrewin'?

you must've missed the part where I said "Westbrook gets the nod" on strength of schedule. I was merely mentioning some of the better teams on Gordons schedule, never said they matched up with Westbrook opponents.
Oh I saw that part and I agreed with most of what you said. I was just adding I don’t agree with using those teams for comparison.

It definitely makes for an interesting match up if it happens.

No one is saying WB would shut them out completely. WB also hung 110 on BC.

Gordon don’t have the size like BC had. BC is not a bad team.
110-65 sounds like a real defensive struggle. I think BC is very solid. I watched Abbott take care of them at Strawn this year and I also watched Gordon 45 Abbott.

You bring up WB giving up 65 points to Bc. But fail to mention Gordon gave up 35 points to a Mid Milford team. Haha

Gordon just needs to take care of business Friday and WB needs to do the same. Then all this no sense can be settled at the big stage.
Saturday @ 1:00pm for Gordon.

I'm still confused by the result of the Gordon/Abbott game. Last year Abbott was missing their best player, Sustala, and yet they still managed to beat the Longhorns. This year, Abbott has a healthy Sustala and they get 45'd by the same Gordon team?? Somebody make this make sense.
Gordon wanted revenge.

If we are going with coaching my money goes with Coach M from WB.

All the coaches left are really good coaches. Coach M has a pretty flashy resume with B2b titles. Pretty impressive knowing his teams didn’t stand a chance the past 2 years haha
You may want to do your resume homework. Do you think that Mike Reed has never been to the “Big Dance”?!
haha

You may want to do your resume homework. Do you think that Mike Reed has never been to the “Big Dance”?!
haha
No one said he hasn’t. I do believe I said all the coaches left are great coaches.

Just to clear that comment up there are really great coaches that are out of the play offs.

Im just saying if you have been to the big dance and won two titles and have a shot for another. It’s not by luck haha I’m biased to WB and feel Coach M has made a name for himself as being a great coach. Not saying the GOAT but I’m saying he has done a pretty dang good job in a short time period

But like i said earlier. This talk is a little too early. WB will be focused on Happy. 1 game at a time.

Back