Lucas vs Midland trinity TCAF D1 championship

dont know lucas but will pick midland trinity they seem to do well each year in the playoffs. oh will say by 16

kbjoe1":1t0xsenu said:
dont know lucas but will pick midland trinity they seem to do well each year in the playoffs. oh will say by 16
sorry but past years, is just that , the past. We beat them by 3 points , everyone else besides covenant we 45 ruled ......... Its gonna be a knock down drag out

pojocrusader":2wm2breq said:
kbjoe1":2wm2breq said:
sorry but past years, is just that , the past. We beat them by 3 points , everyone else besides covenant we 45 ruled ......... Its gonna be a knock down drag out
I did see Lucas Christian play this weekend, they looked pretty solid against EP Immanuel, but I really dont know what that is worth. I also dont know much about either one at all other than what I saw so I got to go with Lucas

pojocrusader":3v894ujw said:
Ry ry what game u goin to this weekend
I'm a Bulldog through and through, so I will be going to see Ira VS Water Valley. I just caught the Lucas game this past weekend because it was played at Ira.

Back