Best 6-Man Passers of all Time

I'm not Coach Castello by the way, I'm Coach Bronkhorst.

Samuel played for me his Freshman year, 2009-2010 season and his Sophomore year, 2010-2011. I left after the 2011 season to become the head football coach at a crowded field school in Dallas.

2009-2010 Season: 9-3 Record
2010-2011 Season: 7-5 Record

He was a very special QB.

So if you were going to contact a school, about a school they sucked up from a school closure (most likely from many years ago).

Who would you contact first?

Superintendant
his/her secretary?

and I usually asked to speak with the librarian or library aid at the school for trying to see about info from other schools that have consolidated with the school. Also would ask the secretary if their is an alumni organization for the old ghost school and if they have the contact info for the head of that organization.

I have great luck with postmasters! They usually know who to talk to!

I don't know stats, but the best sixman passer and most talented to probably EVER play the game of sixman football is Covingtons Coach Ware's nephew Keenon Ward.
He was recruited to play QB by West Virginia, TCU, Virginia Tech, Tulsa, Louisiana Tech.
Was recruited by Texas, Texas AM, Tx Tech, Baylor as an athlete and he chose Texas Tech.
Now he's the starting safety at Texas Tech is has been mentioned as pre season all big 12 conference and possible all american as a JR according to talk radio here in lubbock......

So before you say I'm full of crock, click on these videos and see for yourself..

Senior Year Highlights.... Look at his accuracy....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW551hbm1zs

Junior Year Highlights.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X1nzoP7Uyo

I asked coach ware if he recalled his stats and he emailed the Pine Drive 2008 houston chronicle stats, so i thought I'd post them.
wish he would've played 6 man all 4 years, could only imagine his type of stats.

If you ever saw him play, you'd be saying this as well.....................Hands down the best player to ever play the game of sixman football.

There was a youtube video of him his freshman year playing sixman but I couldn't find it

Keenon Ward
Freshman
Games 11
Comp - 74
Incomp - 87
INTS - 1
Pass Yds - 2219
Rush Yds - 2868
Passing TD - 28
Rush TD - 39

Zach Digby of Hermleigh had a solid season passing in 2013-2014.
He was 54-77 passing, a completion percentage of 70%, 19TDs, 7 INTs. for 1080yrds. and a QB rating of 114. The team went 6-5 and made it to the playoffs. Rushing he had 81 carries for 1230yrds and 21Tds.

Leman,
Were you able to find more stats on the best passers of all time?
I am sure there are more really top passers that we haven't found validated stats for yet. This thread started after the season last year when traffic on this sight was a little slower. Maybe bringing it back here in mid season, we might be able to find a few more to compile a really good list of the best passers of all time.

For a single game the record for TD's - 15, was set in the last game of last year by Harry Nowak of Strawn (this was for 6 man and 11). It was amazing to see.

51eleven":283rkw3w said:
For a single game the record for TD's - 15, was set in the last game of last year by Harry Nowak of Strawn (this was for 6 man and 11). It was amazing to see.

Dont forget the giant asterisk that needs to be put next to that game

Asterisk or not it's the record, and it was still amazing to see. They faced basically the same defense Strawn has this year, which has not been all that strong. You could say that's the game where Strawn switched to the Spread they've been using this year.

SWRaider":21kttfdr said:
51eleven":21kttfdr said:

Why?

coachbronk":2k6og5vw said:
SWRaider":2k6og5vw said:
51eleven":2k6og5vw said:

Why?

Don't you remember how that was a set-up deal? With Strawn letting the other team score to keep the game going and not 45 them, so they could keep running up the stats. A record yes. A record in reality? Absolutely not.

Back