Benjamin vs Whitharral

I have a job and did have custody of my kid. He's grown now, and I never had to pimp my kid out to get a job.
“Pimp your kid out” id say 90 percent of coaches had or have kids that will play sports. You know when youre a coach and have children that’s what happens. Sore loser. All of you can’t get enough. Stay mad son. The mustangs will continue to roll. A lot of you need to grow up. I hope the salt burns the wounds.

“Pimp your kid out” id say 90 percent of coaches had or have kids that will play sports. You know when youre a coach and have children that’s what happens. Sore loser. All of you can’t get enough. Stay mad son. The mustangs will continue to roll. A lot of you need to grow up. I hope the salt burns the wounds.
Not even worth arguing with any more at this point you called it sore losers they are indeed all the hate it was a crime for Benjamin to be good but hey look at the records what is it 25-1 through 2 seasons 😂 there will always be something else with these guys even after we win state and bring it back to benjamin these people will be saying the same stuff and next year they will be the same ones congratulating their teams if they make it past district or to state and I will be on here discrediting their teams from now on right back

Let’s do this everyone that is on this Anti Benjamin bandwagon why don’t you post what team your for so I can see who your best player was, and figure out why they didn’t “make a team” I know a lot of teams that have 1, 2, or even 3 studs but yet they are not at the state game why is this if it only takes 1?

Point in hand Nickerson is probably hands down the best running back in Division 2 if not he’s pretty far up there

I want to say 2 players from witharral stood out to me there deep spread back, and the one that passed or received it on those long passes over the top.

Or Loraine has I want to say at least 2 maybe even 3 players that are very athletic as far as speed awareness and playmaking abilities

There is more than 1 player that makes or brakes a team it’s a team sport and takes a team to be at the level all 4 of these “TEAMS” have played at

Just because 1 Team had a new player come in doesn’t make it anything more that that a new coaching staff… witharral coach was NEW as well good thing he didn’t bring a kid with him because had they beat Benjamin yesterday that would be the argument…

Witharral s coach should honestly be the coach of the year imo look at the games where they started and where they finished and tell me that didn’t take a great coach

Week 3 Silverton 34 whit 30
Playoffs whit 46 silverton 0
You don't do your homework obviously. The playoff game against Silverton was lopsided for a reason. Silverton was missing there #1 player in that game so thank you for proving our point you're a genius 👏

I am a retired coach
Lol, I’d love to see pigs fly too. Id love for all you to put in the work yourselves (or the child your living your dreams through) The pure fact that you go into games as a spectator or a player and say “they bought talent” (hired two coaches to fill two vacancies) shows your/y’all’s will to win or better yet lack there of. As I’ve said before it’s all the same kids going out there, some just want it a little more than others. There is no 5 star division 1 recruits out there so stop acting like there is. Losers, I’ll scream it for the people in the back. Anyone crying about this a non determined human who lacks the sheer will it takes to be the best. Go ahead cry about it.
I am a retired football coach with one state championship to my name.(not in Texas) I was hired several times because I had girls that were beasts in volleyball and basketball. My team won its championship because we a a division 2 back. I had nothing to do with it. I do know that kids win games not coaches. So if Benjamin wins it all great. I still remember when they were getting 45’ed by everyone and no one complained. I say what goes around comes around. I am rooting for the old doormat Benjamin. Go mustangs!

I am a retired coach

I am a retired football coach with one state championship to my name.(not in Texas) I was hired several times because I had girls that were beasts in volleyball and basketball. My team won its championship because we a a division 2 back. I had nothing to do with it. I do know that kids win games not coaches. So if Benjamin wins it all great. I still remember when they were getting 45’ed by everyone and no one complained. I say what goes around comes around. I am rooting for the old doormat Benjamin. Go mustangs!
Well said that was for many years in a row 2011-12 I do t think a game was won

Ok so I see you seen that part but missed what school are you from? Please I’ll wait.

It's ok to differ in opinions we all have different ones. Tell me of rigdon played for whitharral yesterday what do you think would happen. Better yet if rigdon moved to a school with no chance of going to state which won't happen what would be the outcome? And an even broader question why is it that the school shoping traveling ring hunters always go to a D2 SCHOOL ?

It's ok to differ in opinions we all have different ones. Tell me of rigdon played for whitharral yesterday what do you think would happen. Better yet if rigdon moved to a school with no chance of going to state which won't happen what would be the outcome? And an even broader question why is it that the school shoping traveling ring hunters always go to a D2 SCHOOL ?
Strawn did lose some good seniors this last year and they obviously also lost Rigdon. However, it should be pointed out that they did not even make the playoffs this year. They finished with a losing record.

So let me ask you questions even if any of that matters which it doesn’t this has happened for years and no one has said a thing but at the end of the days who’s fault is that the players? Pretty sure they didn’t have a choice, the fans pretty sure they didn’t choose either, oh wait the coach that left on his own… that can’t be it so fault the whole program because a coach from somewhere else put an application in and Benjamin hired him??? I went to Benjamin 6th grade thru 12th and I can tell you that you have that school and program all wrong… they are not concerned with education and discipline, setting a high standard of well respected kids, and doing the right thing your statements seem very bias

I don’t have to speculate on any of the things you said because he don’t play for whit, if he went to another team and you do t know depends on what team he went to I suppose could be like Nickerson did and carry the team or like Nathan McGee did for north side in 2006 hard to say exactly the kid has talent and never denied that and I can’t speak for the whole division 2 think I honestly think Benjamin and Westbrook would be a great game to watch

If any team looking for a coach would have had the chance to make that coach and kid a part of there organization they would have done it even Loraine but now since Benjamin did it all the sudden we’re all this other nonsense

Guys, all this back and forth is fine (some of it's even pure comedy), but please do not bring up kids "juicing". If you have proof, please report it through the appropriate channels.

So let me ask you questions even if any of that matters which it doesn’t this has happened for years and no one has said a thing but at the end of the days who’s fault is that the players? Pretty sure they didn’t have a choice, the fans pretty sure they didn’t choose either, oh wait the coach that left on his own… that can’t be it so fault the whole program because a coach from somewhere else put an application in and Benjamin hired him??? I went to Benjamin 6th grade thru 12th and I can tell you that you have that school and program all wrong… they are not concerned with education and discipline, setting a high standard of well respected kids, and doing the right thing your statements seem very bias

I don’t have to speculate on any of the things you said because he don’t play for whit, if he went to another team and you do t know depends on what team he went to I suppose could be like Nickerson did and carry the team or like Nathan McGee did for north side in 2006 hard to say exactly the kid has talent and never denied that and I can’t speak for the whole division 2 think I honestly think Benjamin and Westbrook would be a great game to watch

If any team looking for a coach would have had the chance to make that coach and kid a part of there organization they would have done it even Loraine but now since Benjamin did it all the sudden we’re all this other nonsense
So quit being defensive and just enjoy the ride I hope your players aren't rattled as easy as you. Go make some run through signs and pack your bags. I promise those confident in there ways with nothing to hide feel no need to defend themselves. Good luck.

Do you have proof of that? Many people I've talked to heard he was let go. I don't have proof either, which is why I never brought it up. Here we are speculating which is what you didn't want to do, allegedly.
Contact the coach ask him what happened or even the school…

So quit being defensive and just enjoy the ride I hope your players aren't rattled as easy as you. Go make some run through signs and pack your bags. I promise those confident in there ways with nothing to hide feel no need to defend themselves. Good luck.
No one is rattled like I said this is all funny to me and keeping all of you fired up because my opinion differs from yours, and where as most of the speculation and trash talking you guys have done is false where as we support ours with facts and logic is mind blowing that you guys are still going just like it’s mind blowing that all the sudden none of you have a favorite team anymore and your all neutral however y’all all up on benjamin because they have a great team

No one is rattled like I said this is all funny to me and keeping all of you fired up because my opinion differs from yours, and where as most of the speculation and trash talking you guys have done is false where as we support ours with facts and logic is mind blowing that you guys are still going just like it’s mind blowing that all the sudden none of you have a favorite team anymore and your all neutral however y’all all up on benjamin because they have a great team
Are you needing the last word or for someone to tell you to you're right? Lol I keep those for my wife 😆 🤣

Back