Benjamin vs Whitharral

You did your research…… poorly. Yes they have. today will be the biggest battle of the year. Wit has speed and they will be ready. 74-24 Benjamin in the 3rd
Dang my “inside info” didn’t get me a perfect prediction. I’ll do better. But the point was clear!!!! So happy for you mustangs! Hard work pays off! One more to go!

Shark Tank Money GIF by ABC Network

I had to show up to see both these teams as they have been at the top of the rankings all year. Few things to note:

1) the entire Benjamin team is good. Huge. Muscled up. 1 and 7 were very impressive.

2) Whitharral looked like a high school team to me. Benjamin, a few of them looked like grown men. Weaver for Whitharral is an exceptional athlete and 3, Robinson, has a bright future as well along with their 11.

3) Whitharral is fairly young and will return several players that contribute. They will lose some very good seniors though. Will be salty next few years.

4) <deleted>

5) first half had 7 on Benjamin and Weaver from withdrawal get into it. It appeared that 7 had a hard tackle out of bounds and Weaver took exception. 7 then flopped and drew a penalty on Weaver. Would have liked to see no call there.

6) both teams had excellent kickers. Wow. Some boots out there. Benjamins kicker blew me away

7) Benjamin is scary good. They will beat Lorraine. I feel like Whitharral is the second best team in state. But the difference between 1 and 2 is just ... Shocking.

Doubt I make it to the state game. Benjamin by mercy rule.

Last edited by a moderator:
SIR! We do not speak truths here! You just wait until MusTangVet wakes up. He's gonna get you!!! :rolleyes: 🤣
I see a lot of truths and facts in what I read, it was a well said and put together post witharral in my opinion is a well deserved 2nd ranked team and as I stated before the game was played that was the state championship game. Great jobs on both sides and a lot of good football was played… not sure what “truths or facts” I’ve gotten upset about to this point lol 😂 I’ve only rebuddled opinions and made my own

I think balmorhea was a good 3rd place team as well and a well played game between them and Witharral just like Loraine back in 5th is well deserved I’m sure both of those 2 teams would have beat Loraine. Out of the top 10 teams 9 of them were on one side of the bracket just saying 🤷🏼‍♂️

Lol, I’d love to see pigs fly too. Id love for all you to put in the work yourselves (or the child your living your dreams through) The pure fact that you go into games as a spectator or a player and say “they bought talent” (hired two coaches to fill two vacancies) shows your/y’all’s will to win or better yet lack there of. As I’ve said before it’s all the same kids going out there, some just want it a little more than others. There is no 5 star division 1 recruits out there so stop acting like there is. Losers, I’ll scream it for the people in the back. Anyone crying about this a non determined human who lacks the sheer will it takes to be the best. Go ahead cry about it.
Blah blah blah. GUARANTEED y’all wouldn’t be here without Rigdon, a non-benjamin kid. Admit it. It’s been the Rigdon show there all year long and y’all know it haha

1 player don’t make a team ask your player from Loraine, or Nickerson from oakwood, or 23 from whitharral list goes on and on we got that saltiness all over here lol, the way y’all talking about rigdon is as if he’s the only one that needs to show up to the state game to win

Last edited by a moderator:
Week 11 rankings:
sixmanfootball.com top 10 - 9 West 1 East
Dave Campbells top 10 - 4 West 6 East
MaxPreps top 10 - 6 West 4 East

1 player can make or break a team. How far did Benjamin go in the playoffs last year? How far will they go next year without Rigdon on the team? I feel like this answers itself to anyone not blinded by homerism.

Week 11 rankings:

1 player can make or break a team. How far did Benjamin go in the playoffs last year? How far will they go next year without Rigdon on the team? I feel like this answers itself to anyone not blinded by homerism.

Last edited:
Dang my “inside info” didn’t get me a perfect prediction. I’ll do better. But the point was clear!!!! So happy for you mustangs! Hard work pays off! One more to go!

That rigdon kid can play!!!! Hi
I had to show up to see both these teams as they have been at the top of the rankings all year. Few things to note:

1) the entire Benjamin team is good. Huge. Muscled up. 1 and 7 were very impressive.

2) Whitharral looked like a high school team to me. Benjamin, a few of them looked like grown men. Weaver for Whitharral is an exceptional athlete and 3, Robinson, has a bright future as well along with their 11.

3) Whitharral is fairly young and will return several players that contribute. They will lose some very good seniors though. Will be salty next few years.

4) <deleted>

5) first half had 7 on Benjamin and Weaver from withdrawal get into it. It appeared that 7 had a hard tackle out of bounds and Weaver took exception. 7 then flopped and drew a penalty on Weaver. Would have liked to see no call there.

6) both teams had excellent kickers. Wow. Some boots out there. Benjamins kicker blew me away

7) Benjamin is scary good. They will beat Lorraine. I feel like Whitharral is the second best team in state. But the difference between 1 and 2 is just ... Shocking.

Doubt I make it to the state game. Benjamin by mercy rule.
Perfectly put and we'll Said. You nailed the flop on the personal foul I was shocked there was a call and even LeBron would have been impressed

Week 11 rankings:

Let’s do this everyone that is on this Anti Benjamin bandwagon why don’t you post what team your for so I can see who your best player was, and figure out why they didn’t “make a team” I know a lot of teams that have 1, 2, or even 3 studs but yet they are not at the state game why is this if it only takes 1?

Point in hand Nickerson is probably hands down the best running back in Division 2 if not he’s pretty far up there

I want to say 2 players from witharral stood out to me there deep spread back, and the one that passed or received it on those long passes over the top.

Or Loraine has I want to say at least 2 maybe even 3 players that are very athletic as far as speed awareness and playmaking abilities

There is more than 1 player that makes or brakes a team it’s a team sport and takes a team to be at the level all 4 of these “TEAMS” have played at

Just because 1 Team had a new player come in doesn’t make it anything more that that a new coaching staff… witharral coach was NEW as well good thing he didn’t bring a kid with him because had they beat Benjamin yesterday that would be the argument…

Witharral s coach should honestly be the coach of the year imo look at the games where they started and where they finished and tell me that didn’t take a great coach

Week 3 Silverton 34 whit 30
Playoffs whit 46 silverton 0

Let’s do this everyone that is on this Anti Benjamin bandwagon why don’t you post what team your for so I can see who your best player was, and figure out why they didn’t “make a team” I know a lot of teams that have 1, 2, or even 3 studs but yet they are not at the state game why is this if it only takes 1?

Point in hand Nickerson is probably hands down the best running back in Division 2 if not he’s pretty far up there

I want to say 2 players from witharral stood out to me there deep spread back, and the one that passed or received it on those long passes over the top.

Or Loraine has I want to say at least 2 maybe even 3 players that are very athletic as far as speed awareness and playmaking abilities

There is more than 1 player that makes or brakes a team it’s a team sport and takes a team to be at the level all 4 of these “TEAMS” have played at

Just because 1 Team had a new player come in doesn’t make it anything more that that a new coaching staff… witharral coach was NEW as well good thing he didn’t bring a kid with him because had they beat Benjamin yesterday that would be the argument…

Witharral s coach should honestly be the coach of the year imo look at the games where they started and where they finished and tell me that didn’t take a great coach

Week 3 Silverton 34 whit 30
Playoffs whit 46 silverton 0
Didn't Benjamin buy two good players though? I shouldn't say buy,"lease"?

Last edited:
Didn't Benjamin buy two good players though?
Benjamin didn’t Buy anything, they did hire some coaches though tell you what next time you go to another job (assuming you have one) if it’s 5 or more hours away be sure to leave your kid (if you have one and assuming you have custody of it or them) where there at what nonsense are you guys trying to justify here

NO UIL rules were broken, benjamin was good last year they are better this year get over it

Benjamin didn’t Buy anything, they did hire some coaches though tell you what next time you go to another job (assuming you have one) if it’s 5 or more hours away be sure to leave your kid (if you have one and assuming you have custody of it or them) where there at what nonsense are you guys trying to justify here

NO UIL rules were broken, benjamin was good last year they are better this year get over it
I have a job and did have custody of my kid. He's grown now, and I never had to pimp my kid out to get a job.

Back